Brought to you by Norton Symantec
Technical Lead Systems Engineer
Operating in one of the largest industries in Australia as a Technical Lead in Systems Engineering.
You will be responsible for the technical implementation and Integration of:
- N-tier Architecture
- Distributed Systems
- Real-time Systems
- Message handling
- Internet technologies and
- Operational software
Ensuring that systems meet technical requirements. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced engineer to join a motivated team committed to a large scale and complex project.
Your primary duties will entail:
- Manage systems analysis, design, and project based engineering
- Apply Systems Engineering and specialist expertise in planning and design
- Implementation of new systems including integration and upgrades
- Design and develop technical specifications, plans, procedures and standards
- Manage in-depth investigations, analysis and diagnosis of complex system issues and recommend and implement solutions.
- Prepare test plans, test cases and participate for new system implementations
- Prepare documentation related to system implementation, system requirements specifications, statement of requirements and project proposals
- Develop and maintain a suite of comprehensive system management and engineering documentation.
To succeed you will possess the following:
- A degree in Engineering or Information Technology from an Australian Tertiary
- Institution or certified equivalent qualification (for overseas qualifications)
- Demonstrated experience applying Systems Engineering practices to the SDLC and system management processes
- Systems Integration experience with large scale distributed systems
- Extensive experience in the design, development, testing and implementation of robust software systems including quality assurance and configuration management
- Demonstrated experience in stakeholder and supplier management
- Ability to take ownership of tasks and work as a senior member of a dynamic team, including limited direction to achieve positive outcomes.
- Experience in providing systems investigation, management and resolution of complex defects affecting large scale distributed systems
- Strong documentation skills with experience in preparing and reviewing system Support manuals, requirements specifications, design documents and test documentation
- Understanding of Information Security Manual (ISM) and demonstrated experience
- ISM principles and applying ISM controls
- Understanding of PRINCE2, ITIL and AGILE practices
To submit your application, please apply online using the appropriate link below quoting reference num 4A/19581. Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS FX503 review: An ROG Notebook By Any Other Name
- 2 HP Envy x360 (Ryzen 5) review: Power over portability
- 3 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 4 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 5 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
Join the newsletter!
- Fetch TV and Netflix Expand Partnership
- D-Link launches range extenders with whole home Wi-Fi
- Fetch TV launch new BBC Living channel
- QNAP gears up with affordable new switches
- Everything you need to know about 5G
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- Frostpunk review: A richly conceived and vividly realised city sim
- Netgear Arlo Go review: An expensive but comprehensive home security solution
- Fitbit Versa review: New look, better price, same limits
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTAgile CoachOther
- FTUnified Endpoint Management Systems AnalystOther
- CCDevOps Engineer - Cloud - GovernmentVIC
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- CCSenior Application Developer - Government OrganisationVIC
- FTWeb DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior BA ( Squad BA)Other
- CCBusiness Intelligence Delivery ManagerQLD
- FTProject Admin / Co-ordinatorOther
- FTNetwork Operator - Order Support CentreOther
- CCJava DeveloperWA
- TPPMO AnalystVIC
- FTHybris ArchitectOther
- TPBusiness and Data AnalystQLD
- CCCyber Security Business AnalystNSW
- TPDynamics CRM Support EngineerNSW
- CCSAP DevelopersNSW
- FTSenior SQL Server Infrastructure Engineer/DBAOther
- FTPronto Systems Support SpecialistVIC
- FTHFC EngineerOther
- FTInfrastructure Project Manager - PermanentOther
- CCWindows Desk Migration EngineerNSW
- CCJava DeveloperNSW
- FTSAP ABAP (CRM)/ UI5 DevelopersOther