Organisational Change Manager | $971/day
Our client, Department of Communities, Child Safety and Disability Services, is currently seeking an Organisational Change Manager to provide services to the ICMS Replacement Program. The Organisational Change Manager (OCM) will have overall responsibility to ensure that the organisational change activities for benefits management, change strategy and transition, stakeholder management, communications and training are implemented effectively for maximum engagement at all levels.
The successful candidate will be required to foster close working relationships with key business stakeholders within the Agency; from executive to operational management levels. The incumbent will also be required to engage closely with all involved government and non-government agencies including service providers of the future solution.
The OCM will co-ordinate a network of change agents; who will support the implementation of the change and communications strategies and plans.
This role requires extensive experience with implementing and working within "cross-agency" organisational change strategies within large organisations.
The OCM may be required to work across multiple projects if/where necessary as requested by the Program Director.
The ICMS Replacement Program will replace the current child protection and youth justice ecosystem by delivering a more holistic client and case management solution that offers greater support for the alignment of cross-agency human service delivery and information sharing.
The following key capabilities will be required to successfully support the program:
- Demonstrated recent experience delivering artefacts to support the objectives outlined above;
- Demonstrated recent experience in the delivery of supportive change and transition strategies and activities to support the implementation of cross-agency programs of work involving delivery of ICT and transformation solutions;
- Demonstrated experience in leading and motivating multi-disciplinary, multi-agency resources;
- Highly developed interpersonal skills, able to facilitate and promote effective interactions with clients, peers and stakeholders;
- Highly developed written and communications skills;
- Comprehensive strategic knowledge, preferably with deep understanding of the organisation's operational business or able to quickly learn how the work of the business lines contributes to business outcomes;
- Strong negotiation skills to achieve agreed outcomes, be adaptable and flexible and able to deal without ambiguity;
- Strong skills in pursuing and maintaining effective relationships with stakeholders and clients to build professional networks;
- Able to work independently, be accountable and take responsibility for own work;
- Sound proficiency in conducting research and data analysis, and able to translate and present technical and complex information appropriately;
- Interpersonal skills of a high order, with emphasis on relationship management
- Advanced knowledge of drawing products such as Microsoft Visio and PowerPoint to develop graphical artefacts including flyers, newsletters, flow diagrams
- Superior skills in the production of written, verbal and presentation material.
- Working with Program / Project Managers on the technical aspects of change management. This may include undertaking / developing:
- Change Complexity and Business Impact Analysis
- Stakeholder Assessments
- Communication Strategy & Plan
- Change Readiness Assessments
- Change Management Strategy and Plans
- Training and development plans and material
- Organisational Change Management certification (eg. PROSCI)
- Information systems knowledge
- An understanding of program and project management principlesThe Organisational Change Manager reports to the Program Director.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below quoting Ref No. 4A/19586. Should you wish to discuss, please contact Kristy Coulter on 07 3258 8344.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Why virtualise your NAS environment?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS FX503 review: An ROG Notebook By Any Other Name
- 2 HP Envy x360 (Ryzen 5) review: Power over portability
- 3 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 4 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 5 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
Join the newsletter!
- Garmin introduces compact Edge 130 GPS bike computer
- How Munich Re built a data lake fit for all its employees
- ZTE slams "unfair" trade ban
- Google pauses Allo, presses play on Chat
- Garmin introduce Edge 520 Plus GPS cycling computer
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Gigabyte AERO 15: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCDigital ArchitectQLD
- FTSAP Ariba Project ManagerOther
- FTIT SpecialistSA
- FTService Desk Analyst - L1Other
- FTTechnical Lead- Angular4/.NetNSW
- FTCyber Security AnalystOther
- CCProject Manager - Service ManagementWA
- FTSystems AdministratorOther
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperQLD
- CCPackager / Packager TesterNSW
- FTSenior Solutions Consultant - ServiceNowNSW
- CCOracle DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Software EngineerOther
- TPPMO AnalystNSW
- FTFull Stack Developer - NodeJSQLD
- FTSAP TestersSA
- FTDatabase AdministratorOther
- TPWindows 10 Deployment EngineerQLD
- FTEnterprise ArchitectOther
- CCChange and Communication SpecialistWA
- FTPrincipal Consultant - Scheduling & Planning (Primavera & MSP)Other
- CCHadoop DeveloperACT
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTBusiness AnalystSA