- Contract until EOFY in the CBD
- Enterprise Environment
This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic Systems Administrator to provide expert infrastructure support across a large enterprise in collaboration with cross functional departments, IT, and third party providers where required.
The role comes at a time where foray into new technologies are being explored, and strong infrastructure resources are being sought for the success of the organisation's future.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Windows Server installation and ongoing maintenance
- Windows application (Exchange, SQL, SharePoint) installation and ongoing maintenance
- Backup and Disaster Recovery systems installation and ongoing maintenance
- Virtual infrastructure (VMware, HyperV) installation and ongoing maintenance
- SAN/NAS infrastructure installation and ongoing maintenance
- Firewall, router and switch installation and ongoing maintenance
- Experience with Cloud technologies would be desirable (i.e. O365, Azure, AWS)
- Resolving escalated issue tickets from the Managed Service Helpdesk
- Site documentation and as-built documentation
- Answering technical support calls from clients
- Working with and co-ordinating multiple vendors for application updates and issue resolution
- Undertake regular training and maintain current certifications
- Manage client relationships and expectation
- Use our Remote Monitoring and Management and Professional Service
- Automation systems productively
- Accurate documentation of all activities conducted on a daily basis
You will bring:
- Relevant technical experience for the role
- A thirst for getting your hands dirty and making great things happen with technology
To submit your application, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, please contact Pablo Calaby through email on firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting Ref No: 4A/19546.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Brought to you by Norton Symantec
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS FX503 review: An ROG Notebook By Any Other Name
- 2 HP Envy x360 (Ryzen 5) review: Power over portability
- 3 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 4 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 5 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
Join the newsletter!
- How Munich Re built a data lake fit for all its employees
- ZTE slams "unfair" trade ban
- Google pauses Allo, presses play on Chat
- Garmin introduce Edge 520 Plus GPS cycling computer
- Huawei reveal just when Australians will be able to buy the new P20 Pro
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Gigabyte AERO 15: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- TPProject Support OfficerQLD
- FTHybris ArchitectOther
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCiOS Developer - Brisbane locationOther
- CCPega Developer / Consultant - Contract - IT ServicesNSW
- FTProject Coordinator / Junior Change AnalystOther
- TPProject Manager - ApplicationsQLD
- CCHealth & Safety Project OfficerNSW
- CCFront End Developer, North Sydney, UI knowledge, ReactJS, Adobe ManagementNSW
- FTRelease ManagerVIC
- TPSenior Technical Business AnalystQLD
- TPProject Manager - SEQQLD
- FTStorage & Backup EngineerOther
- FTOracle Developer (PL/SQL)SA
- FTSalesforce Consultant - SMEVIC
- CCMultiple Java Developer roles!NSW
- FTSecurity EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTHelp desk Support AnalystOther
- CCProject AnalystVIC
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectWA
- FTFull Stack Developer - (Mid Level)Other
- TPPrincipal Project ManagerQLD
- FTOrganisational Change ManagerOther
- FTLead Java DeveloperOther