- 11 month Fixed Term engagement
- Suburbs location just outside of CBD
- Join a market leader in a committed, friendly team environment.
Our client, due to outstanding growth and opportunity, requires the services of an experienced Systems Administrator to join the existing team. The teams focus is to provide high quality customer service with a focus on client and stakeholder care. An exciting opportunity for an established System Administrator to continue their development and work within a unique and respected industry.
Your duties could entail:
- Comprehensive application administration including access, system security, configuration and maintenance in production, test and staging environments.
- Evaluate, document, coordinate and implement new system functionality to take advantage of new features as they become available. Introduce TRIM record actions and workflows to improve processes and work closely with Database Administrators to apply patches/fixes if required.
- Administer, configure and maintain related software systems including:
- Assist with planning and implementation of recordkeeping projects.
- Liaise with service providers regarding system/end user issues and participate in HP forums to maintain industry awareness.
- Provide Level 3 Helpdesk - software support Re-start services (such as indexing)
- Monitor system logs and work with the TRIM Enterprise Studio
- Work with Central Integration Platform team to integrate TRIM with other business systems using APIs
- Work on automatic Locations integration based on staff positions and information from the HR system.
- Coordinate project to migrate records from Canon Therefore software into TRIM.
To succeed you will possess the following:
- Relevant university qualifications in Information Technology, Information and Records Management or equivalent mix of significant relevant experience and education or training.
- Demonstrated knowledge and ability in contemporary records and information management practices including effectiveness in achieving results in an electronic information management environment
- Sound knowledge of, or the ability to rapidly acquire a sound knowledge of, relevant legislation, policies, standards and procedures, and experience in the application of retention and disposal schedules and classification schemes in an EDRMS;
- Demonstrated high level of computer literacy, including demonstrated ability/aptitude and knowledge of the functions available in TRIM - Content Manager 9.1;
- Previous experience in providing systems administration and high level software support;
- Demonstrated ability to undertake projects in a self-directed manner and to complete tasks with minimal supervision, managing competing priorities;
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills, with a demonstrated ability to produce accurate and well-structured documentation.
To submit your application, please apply online using the appropriate link below quoting Ref Num (4A/19568)
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
A printer that is efficient, reliable and can work seamlessly with your systems and software.Read this solicitor's review to find out more!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS FX503 review: An ROG Notebook By Any Other Name
- 2 HP Envy x360 (Ryzen 5) review: Power over portability
- 3 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 4 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 5 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
Join the newsletter!
- Wargaming signs publishing deal with Mad Head Games
- Serious Sam 4 teased ahead of E3 showcase
- Dropbox Showcase Now Available to Teams, Along With New Functionality
- Ultimate Ears unveil Alexa-powered BLAST and MEGABLAST smart speakers
- BeoPlay introduce P6 portable speaker
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Gigabyte AERO 15: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCProject Manager - CRMQLD
- CCLead Delivery Developer - Datapower and WPS DeveloperVIC
- CCHR Coordinator - TelcoVIC
- TPAgile Scrum MasterQLD
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTData Centre Support Engineers (VMWare/ Windows Server)Other
- FTNetezza DeveloperQLD
- FTDigital Marketing Manager - Affiliates and PartnersOther
- TPSnr SQL DBAQLD
- CCApplication Support Developer - .Net & SQLWA
- CCMessaging AdministratorQLD
- FTNetwork Infrastructure Program ManagerOther
- FTSQL Database AdministratorWA
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTTechnical Quality LeadVIC
- FTSAP HCM Functional Analyst, Organisation StructureOther
- TPFront End DeveloperWA
- CCMultiple Java Developer roles!SA
- FTBig Data ArchitectNSW
- CCChange Manager l Port Macquarie NSWQLD
- FTProject Manager (Telco) - Mid-LevelVIC
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTJunior-Mid Level Release ManagerQLD