Project Manager - Infrastructure - Data Centre
Our client, a global market leader, is currently sourcing a Project Manager who will be responsible for managing all aspects of IT project delivery for a Data Centre hardware replacement project, from Project Initiation through to planning, execution and project closure.
This is an exciting opportunity for a driven and outcomes focused ICT Project Manager who thrives within a fast paced environment and can manage multiple projects.
This will involve the creation and ongoing management of project documentation including Project Plan, Project Schedule, Project Budget and Status reporting across multiple business disciplines with a key focus on business engagement and stakeholder management and communication.
- Ensure all projects are delivered to their Business Partners (from initiation to BAU Handover) meeting agreed requirements in terms of scope, cost and timelines
- Manage all aspects of project execution, conflicts and interdependencies in accordance with the approved project management plan
- Use Waterfall or Scrum methodologies to deliver successful project outcomes
- Work closely with key stakeholders at all stages of the project to ensure client and business needs are met and there is appropriate business and technical ownership for project outcomes
- Create and maintain Capex and Opex budgets for each project
- Provide Leadership within multi-disciplined Project Teams to ensure delivery of Customer requirements and expectations
- Provide timely and accurate project reporting and presentations to Sponsor, Steering Committee and Project Governance Meetings in accordance with the project management and governance framework as well as agreed project milestones and KPI's
- Manage project finalisation to ensure completion of all project outcomes / deliverables including post-implementation reviews, benefit realisation reviews, and the smooth transition from project to operational management
- Develop and maintain excellent partnerships with key technology vendors throughout the project lifecycle Key competencies include;
- Ability to set and manage objectives, deadlines and priorities
- Proven ability in delivering successful technology outcomes to meet key objectives
- Define metrics and key milestones to plan and monitor outcomes
- Manage multiple tasks and resources effectively
- Adopt a consultative approach in understanding the needs or requirements of internal and external clients
- Superior analytical, evaluative and problem solving skills
- Focused on achieving key objectives and goals relevant to success of the role
The successful candidate will have;
- a proven track record delivering multiple large complex ICT Infrastructure Projects.
- experience with Prince2 or similar qualification.
- Agile experience preferred however not mandatory.
- Data Centre project implementation experience
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below quoting Ref No. 4A/19567. Should you wish to discuss, please call Kristy Coulter on 07 3258 8344.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Brought to you by Norton Symantec
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS FX503 review: An ROG Notebook By Any Other Name
- 2 HP Envy x360 (Ryzen 5) review: Power over portability
- 3 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 4 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 5 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
Join the newsletter!
- How Munich Re built a data lake fit for all its employees
- ZTE slams "unfair" trade ban
- Google pauses Allo, presses play on Chat
- Garmin introduce Edge 520 Plus GPS cycling computer
- Huawei reveal just when Australians will be able to buy the new P20 Pro
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Gigabyte AERO 15: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTProxy Product Owner - $800pdOther
- TPBusiness Analyst - Health PASQLD
- CCMultiple Java Developer roles!WA
- FTSenior Network EngineerVIC
- CCDatabase Systems Specialist-BathurstNSW
- FTProject Manager - SAP Asset ManagementOther
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCInteraction DesignerNSW
- TPSenior Solution ArchitectACT
- FTSenior Security EngineerOther
- FTInsights AnalystOther
- FTIT Sales/Account Manager - EducationNSW
- FTIntegration DeveloperOther
- TPMessaging EngineerQLD
- FTDevOps & IT Operations | Trading & Finance | LinuxOther
- FTProject ManagerOther
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperOther
- CCSenior Internet Applications EngineerNSW
- TPTechnical Lead Systems EngineerQLD
- FTSenior Salesforce DeveloperOther
- TPPrincipal Solutions DesignerQLD
- FTLead ETL DeveloperOther