Project Manager - Learning Systems
About the Project
This large project will be responsible for
- The design and implementation of the strategy and operating principles required to support the establishment of the Learning and Professional Development (PD) Operating Model
- The development of a governance framework, including supporting processes and procedures, that support the identification, scoping and analysis of existing and emerging learning and PD priorities
About the Role
Lead and manage the identification, scoping, analysis and implementation of interim technology systems and processes required to effectively inform, manage, report and evaluate the effectiveness of priority learning and PD activities.
- Lead and manage projects and project team members to achieve outcomes within critical timeframes
- Work with management colleagues and project team members to develop and progress project planning, analysis, reporting and integration activities, and evaluate overall project effectiveness
- Practively build and maintain positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Prepare submissions, briefs, reports and correspondence of a complex nature relating to the planning coordination and implementation of Learning and Professional Development Operating Model sub-projects and activities
Skills and Experience
- Leadership and/or Project Management
- Learning and Development expertise, at a strategic level and/or in a complex organisation
- Demonstrated ability to design and develop governance and process architectures and frameworks to improve consistency, rigour and business outcomes
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below quoting Job Reference 4A/19525 . Applications Close 22/02/2018.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Why virtualise your NAS environment?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS FX503 review: An ROG Notebook By Any Other Name
- 2 HP Envy x360 (Ryzen 5) review: Power over portability
- 3 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 4 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 5 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
Join the newsletter!
- How Munich Re built a data lake fit for all its employees
- ZTE slams "unfair" trade ban
- Google pauses Allo, presses play on Chat
- Garmin introduce Edge 520 Plus GPS cycling computer
- Huawei reveal just when Australians will be able to buy the new P20 Pro
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Gigabyte AERO 15: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTProxy Product Owner - $800pdOther
- TPBusiness Analyst - Health PASQLD
- CCMultiple Java Developer roles!WA
- FTSenior Network EngineerVIC
- CCDatabase Systems Specialist-BathurstNSW
- FTProject Manager - SAP Asset ManagementOther
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCInteraction DesignerNSW
- TPSenior Solution ArchitectACT
- FTSenior Security EngineerOther
- FTInsights AnalystOther
- FTIT Sales/Account Manager - EducationNSW
- FTIntegration DeveloperOther
- TPMessaging EngineerQLD
- FTDevOps & IT Operations | Trading & Finance | LinuxOther
- FTProject ManagerOther
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperOther
- CCSenior Internet Applications EngineerNSW
- TPTechnical Lead Systems EngineerQLD
- FTSenior Salesforce DeveloperOther
- TPPrincipal Solutions DesignerQLD
- FTLead ETL DeveloperOther