Brought to you by Norton Symantec
Project Manager - Governance and L&D
About the Project
This large project will be responsible for
- The design and implementation of the strategy and operating principles required to support the establishment of the Learning and Professional Development (PD) Operating Model
- The development of a governance framework, including supporting processes and procedures, that support the identification, scoping and analysis of existing and emerging learning and PD priorities
About the Role
Lead and manage the development of a governance framework, including supporting processes and procedures that enable the identification, scoping, analysis, procurement and/or project management of existing and emerging learning and PD priorities at an appropriate level of detail to inform effective executive decision making.
- Lead and manage projects and project team members to achieve outcomes within critical timeframes
- Work with management colleagues and project team members to develop and progress project planning, analysis, reporting and integration activities, and evaluate overall project effectiveness
- Practively build and maintain positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Prepare submissions, briefs, reports and correspondence of a complex nature relating to the planning coordination and implementation of Learning and Professional Development Operating Model sub-projects and activities
Skills and Experience
- Leadership and/or Project Management
- Learning and Development expertise, at a strategic level and/or in a complex organisation
- Demonstrated ability to design and develop governance and process architectures and frameworks to improve consistency, rigour and business outcomes
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below quoting Job Reference 4A/19524 . Applications Close 22/02/2018.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS FX503 review: An ROG Notebook By Any Other Name
- 2 HP Envy x360 (Ryzen 5) review: Power over portability
- 3 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 4 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 5 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
Join the newsletter!
- Frostpunk review: A richly conceived and vividly realised city sim
- Netgear Arlo Go review: An expensive but comprehensive home security solution
- Fitbit Versa review: New look, better price, same limits
- Garmin introduces compact Edge 130 GPS bike computer
- How Munich Re built a data lake fit for all its employees
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Gigabyte AERO 15: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSolution ArchitectOther
- TPProject Manager - Infrastructure - Data CentreQLD
- FTMultiple Solution Architect PositionsACT
- FTEAI Developer / Integration DeveloperOther
- FTSecurity EngineerNSW
- FTSystems Support and Implementation OfficerQLD
- TPOracle EBS/Java DeveloperQLD
- TPWindows 10 Deployment EngineerQLD
- FTIntegration SpecialistQLD
- FTSenior API/Integration DeveloperOther
- FTSystem Administrator/ Level 3 SupportQLD
- CCUNIX AdministratorACT
- TPIntegration SpecialistQLD
- FTProject Co-ordinatorNSW
- TPUser Experience DesignerACT
- FTSenior Software Engineer - Big DataOther
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperOther
- FTIT Forensics and Fraud Technical LeadOther
- FTC++/Python DeveloperVIC
- TPSecurity Operations SpecialistQLD
- TPProject Manager - Dynamics CRMQLD
- CCOperational Readiness ExpertVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - Multiple RolesACT
- CCChange Manager - Australian TelcoVIC