About the company:
- You will be working for an cutting edge digital agency which is looking for an innovative and collaborative Business Analyst to join a highly motivated and engaged team. Offering career development and unique challenges, this role and organisation offers the opportunity to make your mark in a global industry working with market leading clients.
This role will require you to:
- Work closely with clients, the project management office, technical development and user experience teams.
- Set up and lead the requirements process throughout the project including requirement workshops, writing recommendations, and collecting documentation.
- Manage requirements from identification through to implementation, and challenge client requirements when necessary.
- Outline functional and non-functional requirements
- Analyse business process and suggest improvements
The successful candidate will possess:
- Clear and concise communication
- Demonstrated success at building relationships with key stakeholders
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills in order to get the right solution
- Ability to adapt to different development processes
- Proven experience in the digital domain
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Brought to you by Norton Symantec
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS FX503 review: An ROG Notebook By Any Other Name
- 2 HP Envy x360 (Ryzen 5) review: Power over portability
- 3 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 4 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 5 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
Join the newsletter!
- How Munich Re built a data lake fit for all its employees
- ZTE slams "unfair" trade ban
- Google pauses Allo, presses play on Chat
- Garmin introduce Edge 520 Plus GPS cycling computer
- Huawei reveal just when Australians will be able to buy the new P20 Pro
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Gigabyte AERO 15: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCProgram CoordinatorVIC
- TPService Now Developer/AdministratorQLD
- TPJunior Network EngineerQLD
- FTBig Data ArchitectNSW
- TPOracle DeveloperACT
- CCOracle DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Data Warehouse DeveloperQLD
- FTSEO ExecutiveOther
- FTSAP Test AnalystsOther
- FTAWS AdministratorNSW
- TPService Desk AnalystVIC
- CCPortal DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Infrastructure EngineerOther
- CCCommunications AnalystVIC
- TPWeb DeveloperQLD
- FTFull Stack Developer - (Mid Level)Other
- TPSenior Network EngineerQLD
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Node.js DeveloperQLD
- CCNetwork SpecialistACT
- TPLinux Automation EngineerQLD
- FTSAP IS-U and SAP EWM - Greenfield implementationVIC
- CCCloud Network EngineerVIC
- CC.Net DeveloperNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectWA