Information Management Officer
12 Months Fixed term opportunity to be a part of a program responsible for defining the information governance framework for the Australian Charity and Not for Profit.The program aims to target high calibre professionals looking for a change from the private sector, who might be looking to access flexible working arrangements.
- Develop, document and implement an information governance framework for the ACNC using knowledge of the Digital Continuity 2020 policy and its underlying principles.
- Project manage the development and implementation of the information governance framework using approved ACNC project framework.
- Work with ACNC Directorates to gather requirements, develop and information management strategy and information management policy documents, and implement information management best practice across the business.
- Develop and implement metadata for use in ACNC information management systems, such as SharePoint and future systems as part of the System Upgrade Program
- Implement and standardise information management practices in the ACNC's Sharepoint.
- Provide subject matter expertise with relation to Information Management in the ACNC's System Upgrade Program to ensure it aligns with the ACNC's Information Governance Framework.
Skillset required to be successful in this role:
- Experience in planning, co-ordinating and delivering detailed, complex, technical or sensitive projects that impact strategic or operational outcomes.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills
- Experience in managing a team
Please Note : Candidates need to be Australian Citizens to be considerd in this role.
If interested please apply by clicking on the link below. Also for a confidential discussion you may contact Ankita Biswas on email@example.com or call on 03 9623 6584.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Why virtualise your NAS environment?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS FX503 review: An ROG Notebook By Any Other Name
- 2 HP Envy x360 (Ryzen 5) review: Power over portability
- 3 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 4 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 5 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
Join the newsletter!
- How Munich Re built a data lake fit for all its employees
- ZTE slams "unfair" trade ban
- Google pauses Allo, presses play on Chat
- Garmin introduce Edge 520 Plus GPS cycling computer
- Huawei reveal just when Australians will be able to buy the new P20 Pro
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Gigabyte AERO 15: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCProgram CoordinatorVIC
- TPService Now Developer/AdministratorQLD
- TPJunior Network EngineerQLD
- FTBig Data ArchitectNSW
- TPOracle DeveloperACT
- CCOracle DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Data Warehouse DeveloperQLD
- FTSEO ExecutiveOther
- FTSAP Test AnalystsOther
- FTAWS AdministratorNSW
- TPService Desk AnalystVIC
- CCPortal DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Infrastructure EngineerOther
- CCCommunications AnalystVIC
- TPWeb DeveloperQLD
- FTFull Stack Developer - (Mid Level)Other
- TPSenior Network EngineerQLD
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Node.js DeveloperQLD
- CCNetwork SpecialistACT
- TPLinux Automation EngineerQLD
- FTSAP IS-U and SAP EWM - Greenfield implementationVIC
- CCCloud Network EngineerVIC
- CC.Net DeveloperNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectWA