- Expertise in Microsoft BI Stack
- $97.53 p.h. | 40 hour week | 3 Month Contract (possibility for extension)
- Government Contract
You will be responsible for building, implementing and supporting Microsoft SQL BI solutions. You will possess experience in all stages of BI project work (requirements and logical design, physical design, implementation, testing and deployment). You will also be responsible for:
- Creating written communication materials that effectively summarise findings and support recommendations.
- Working with change, communications, and the project manager in ascertaining business requirements.
- Adhering to the SDLC including organising Peer Review, SIT and UAT.
You must have experience with the Microsoft BI stack and exposure to other technologies will be an advantage (QLIK, SAP ECC, SAP BW, Powershell, C# and so forth).
Specific technical skills also include:
- Relational Database Design and T-SQL Language Skills to assist in the development, support and administration of existing solutions.
- Extraction, Transformation and Loading (ETL) (Powershell, Microsoft SSIS and BCP) to assist in the migration of existing solutions.
- Data Warehouse / Solution Design to assist in the implementation of a new Warehouse (acquisition, conformity, fact and dimensions).
- Dimensional Modelling (Star Schema) and Data Mining.
- Report Development (Microsoft SSRS, Mobile Reports and PowerBI).
- A minimum of five (5) years' experience performing SQL and SSRS development functions in large scale environments.
It is highly desirable that the successful candidate hold certification as a MCSE (Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer) for Business Intelligence.
If this role interests you please do not hesitate to submit your application by applying online using the appropriate link below.
Alternatively, please contact Ryan Anderson in our Brisbane office on 07 3258 8377. Reference Number 4A/19522. Applications close midday 21 February 2018.
Your details will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
So, what do I want out of my next laptop and what must it include?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS FX503 review: An ROG Notebook By Any Other Name
- 2 HP Envy x360 (Ryzen 5) review: Power over portability
- 3 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 4 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 5 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
Join the newsletter!
- How Munich Re built a data lake fit for all its employees
- ZTE slams "unfair" trade ban
- Google pauses Allo, presses play on Chat
- Garmin introduce Edge 520 Plus GPS cycling computer
- Huawei reveal just when Australians will be able to buy the new P20 Pro
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Gigabyte AERO 15: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTProxy Product Owner - $800pdOther
- TPBusiness Analyst - Health PASQLD
- CCMultiple Java Developer roles!WA
- FTSenior Network EngineerVIC
- CCDatabase Systems Specialist-BathurstNSW
- FTProject Manager - SAP Asset ManagementOther
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCInteraction DesignerNSW
- TPSenior Solution ArchitectACT
- FTSenior Security EngineerOther
- FTInsights AnalystOther
- FTIT Sales/Account Manager - EducationNSW
- FTIntegration DeveloperOther
- TPMessaging EngineerQLD
- FTDevOps & IT Operations | Trading & Finance | LinuxOther
- FTProject ManagerOther
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperOther
- CCSenior Internet Applications EngineerNSW
- TPTechnical Lead Systems EngineerQLD
- FTSenior Salesforce DeveloperOther
- TPPrincipal Solutions DesignerQLD
- FTLead ETL DeveloperOther