Business Analyst - Office 365
- Provide technical, business and systems analysis of technical solutions.
- Lead and conduct analysis of business requirements and evolve those requirements for technical design and implementation of solution components.
- Translate business requirements into functional and technical specifications incorporating analysis of maintainability, scalability, security, supportability, usability and other non-functional requirements.
- Define key test scenarios and carry out verification testing to ensure the solution is complete and meets agreed business requirements.
- Provide support to ensure the required solution outcomes are achieved, including assistance with documentation and testing of defect fixes and changes.
- Provide leadership and advice on Office 365 cloud services to assist stakeholders to identify the impact on operational procedures that adoption could cause.
- Drive improvements to the Office 365 services adoption and use with particular emphasis on requirements gathering, technical and systems analysis and design practices, processes, and tools.
- Plan, develop, organize, write and edit operational procedures and manuals.
- Delivery and reporting of tasks against approved project plans and schedules.
- Experience in undertaking data gathering and analysis to inform a data dictionary for a data migration activity.
- At least 5 years' experience in Technical Business Analysis.
- Experience with successful delivery of Office 365 cloud migration projects.
- Familiarity, or first-hand experience with the design, implementation, testing, migration and support transition of the following Office 365 workloads:
- Office 365 ProPlus
- Exchange Online
- SharePoint Online
- Experience working with government client agencies and large system integration vendors.
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation and communications skills.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below quoting Job Reference 4A/19508 . Applications Close 20/02/2018.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Bringing VR out of office and study spaces will serve to help it attract the new audiences it needs to continue growing
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS FX503 review: An ROG Notebook By Any Other Name
- 2 HP Envy x360 (Ryzen 5) review: Power over portability
- 3 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 4 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 5 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
Join the newsletter!
- Wargaming signs publishing deal with Mad Head Games
- Serious Sam 4 teased ahead of E3 showcase
- Dropbox Showcase Now Available to Teams, Along With New Functionality
- Ultimate Ears unveil Alexa-powered BLAST and MEGABLAST smart speakers
- BeoPlay introduce P6 portable speaker
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Gigabyte AERO 15: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCProject Manager - CRMQLD
- CCLead Delivery Developer - Datapower and WPS DeveloperVIC
- CCHR Coordinator - TelcoVIC
- TPAgile Scrum MasterQLD
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTData Centre Support Engineers (VMWare/ Windows Server)Other
- FTNetezza DeveloperQLD
- FTDigital Marketing Manager - Affiliates and PartnersOther
- TPSnr SQL DBAQLD
- CCApplication Support Developer - .Net & SQLWA
- CCMessaging AdministratorQLD
- FTNetwork Infrastructure Program ManagerOther
- FTSQL Database AdministratorWA
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTTechnical Quality LeadVIC
- FTSAP HCM Functional Analyst, Organisation StructureOther
- TPFront End DeveloperWA
- CCMultiple Java Developer roles!SA
- FTBig Data ArchitectNSW
- CCChange Manager l Port Macquarie NSWQLD
- FTProject Manager (Telco) - Mid-LevelVIC
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTJunior-Mid Level Release ManagerQLD