Our client is looking to hire an iOS Developer on a permanent basis. With a busy project pipeline they are eager to conduct interviews this week.
The successful candidate will ideally have the following commercial experience:
- Ideally software development experience of at least 4+ years
- 2+ years current hands on, commercial iOS development experience
- Extensive skills with Objective-C, SDK and Swift
- Proven previous capability with multiple titles in Apps Store to your credit
- A strong appreciation of UX/UI principles
- Skills creating wire frames, illustrations & prototypes
- Previous Ruby on Rails experience seen as highly desirable
To be considered candidates must be based in Perth and available to attend face to face interviews at short notice.
On offer is a very attractive salary, a great team to be a part of and the opportunity to put your creative touch on a number of seriously awesome mobile apps.
Like to know more? To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jack Wu in our Perth office on (08) 9323 0226 or Daryl Lim on (08) 9323 0257, quoting Ref No. BZ/42728
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
So, what do I want out of my next laptop and what must it include?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS FX503 review: An ROG Notebook By Any Other Name
- 2 HP Envy x360 (Ryzen 5) review: Power over portability
- 3 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 4 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 5 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
Join the newsletter!
- How Munich Re built a data lake fit for all its employees
- ZTE slams "unfair" trade ban
- Google pauses Allo, presses play on Chat
- Garmin introduce Edge 520 Plus GPS cycling computer
- Huawei reveal just when Australians will be able to buy the new P20 Pro
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Gigabyte AERO 15: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTProxy Product Owner - $800pdOther
- TPBusiness Analyst - Health PASQLD
- CCMultiple Java Developer roles!WA
- FTSenior Network EngineerVIC
- CCDatabase Systems Specialist-BathurstNSW
- FTProject Manager - SAP Asset ManagementOther
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCInteraction DesignerNSW
- TPSenior Solution ArchitectACT
- FTSenior Security EngineerOther
- FTInsights AnalystOther
- FTIT Sales/Account Manager - EducationNSW
- FTIntegration DeveloperOther
- TPMessaging EngineerQLD
- FTDevOps & IT Operations | Trading & Finance | LinuxOther
- FTProject ManagerOther
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperOther
- CCSenior Internet Applications EngineerNSW
- TPTechnical Lead Systems EngineerQLD
- FTSenior Salesforce DeveloperOther
- TPPrincipal Solutions DesignerQLD
- FTLead ETL DeveloperOther