Senior Network Engineer - Juniper
Fantastic opportunity to work within this well regarded organisation. Given an influx of recent work they require a Senior Network Engineer to commence work immediately.
Working for this high profile company within a proven team of Network Engineers, you will enjoy working across a range of projects and BAU work.
- Proven background as a Network Engineer
- Demonstrate solid experience in Design & Implementation of Cisco Routing/Switching, WAN/LAN, enterprise environment etc.
- Solid experience with Juniper, Check Point and Palo Alto
- Good level of understanding of Cisco Voice
- Cisco CCNP and Juniper JNCIA/JNCIP/JNCIS certifications would be highly regarded
- Strong communication and team work skills
Like to know more?
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jack in our Perth office on 08 9323 0226, quoting Ref No. 6B/17950.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
So, what do I want out of my next laptop and what must it include?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS FX503 review: An ROG Notebook By Any Other Name
- 2 HP Envy x360 (Ryzen 5) review: Power over portability
- 3 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 4 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 5 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
Join the newsletter!
- ZTE slams "unfair" trade ban
- Google pauses Allo, presses play on Chat
- Garmin introduce Edge 520 Plus GPS cycling computer
- Huawei reveal just when Australians will be able to buy the new P20 Pro
- Intel pull plug on Vaunt AR smartglasses
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Gigabyte AERO 15: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTTechnical Lead- Angular4/.NetNSW
- FTScrum MasterOther
- FTDesktop Engineer Level 1 - 2Other
- FTSoftware Technical WriterOther
- FTOracle SOA DeveloperOther
- TPTraining ManagerVIC
- FT.Net Analyst ProgrammerSA
- FTSenior SQL Server Infrastructure Engineer/DBAOther
- FTOracle Developer (PL/SQL)SA
- FTSenior Project Managers (Multiple roles)Other
- FTBig Data ArchitectOther
- FTMid Level .Net DeveloperOther
- FTXamarin DeveloperOther
- FTSAP Test AnalystsOther
- FTSenior Transition Project ManagerOther
- CCTandem Systems SpecialistVIC
- FTAgile CoachOther
- FTSenior Data Warehouse DeveloperQLD
- TPSQL DeveloperQLD
- CCPrincipal Project Manager - ieMR ImplementationVIC
- TPBusiness Process Improvement AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Solutions Consultant - ServiceNowNSW
- CCDevops EngineerQLD
- FTOffice CoordinatorOther