Junior Business Analyst
This is an opportunity to work as a Business Analyst in a well established department and be part of delivery focused team.
As a Junior Business Analyst you will work in a team environment documenting requirements and business rules. You will work closely with developers interpreting technical requirements into a non technical language. You will have very good attention to detail, analytical skills and an ability to build relationship quickly.
This role is part of a project and you will see a a life cycle in it's true sense. You must have experience working on small projects with a technical team.
To be successful in this immediate application process you must have:
- Relevant qualifications: PMI, IIBA, BABOK
- Effective communications skills to articulate technical language to non technical
- Good knowledge of Agile and Waterfall project methodologies
- Proven success in a business analysis position with 2+ years experience
If you are finishing a contract and available for a new piece of work please email your resume to email@example.com, alternatively please forward this advert to professional colleague that you believe will fit the above description
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
As more and more of everyday life becomes predicated on our connection to the digital world, the chances we will be targeted or vulnerable to cyber-attacks has also risen
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS FX503 review: An ROG Notebook By Any Other Name
- 2 HP Envy x360 (Ryzen 5) review: Power over portability
- 3 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 4 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 5 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
Join the newsletter!
- How Munich Re built a data lake fit for all its employees
- ZTE slams "unfair" trade ban
- Google pauses Allo, presses play on Chat
- Garmin introduce Edge 520 Plus GPS cycling computer
- Huawei reveal just when Australians will be able to buy the new P20 Pro
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Gigabyte AERO 15: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- TPProject Support OfficerQLD
- FTHybris ArchitectOther
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCiOS Developer - Brisbane locationOther
- CCPega Developer / Consultant - Contract - IT ServicesNSW
- FTProject Coordinator / Junior Change AnalystOther
- TPProject Manager - ApplicationsQLD
- CCHealth & Safety Project OfficerNSW
- CCFront End Developer, North Sydney, UI knowledge, ReactJS, Adobe ManagementNSW
- FTRelease ManagerVIC
- TPSenior Technical Business AnalystQLD
- TPProject Manager - SEQQLD
- FTStorage & Backup EngineerOther
- FTOracle Developer (PL/SQL)SA
- FTSalesforce Consultant - SMEVIC
- CCMultiple Java Developer roles!NSW
- FTSecurity EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTHelp desk Support AnalystOther
- CCProject AnalystVIC
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectWA
- FTFull Stack Developer - (Mid Level)Other
- TPPrincipal Project ManagerQLD
- FTOrganisational Change ManagerOther
- FTLead Java DeveloperOther