A printer that is efficient, reliable and can work seamlessly with your systems and software.Read this solicitor's review to find out more!
Principal Solution Architect | Cloud
Our client, a large government organisation, is seeking a Principal Solution Architect to join their Information Technology Services branch. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting and leading the development of business solutions, contributing to the engagement by developing convincing business cases and value propositions, and providing architecture, design and implementation services for mobility and cloud productivity.
In addition, the Principal Solutions Architect will be involved with projects at the time of inception and in the functional analysis in developing the initial requirements. Integral to the role will be supporting the conversation in deciding which technologies to use by working closely with developers to ensure proper implementation.
This is a contract role starting ASAP initially until June 2018, located in Brisbane CBD.
- Drive end-to-end solution development
- Contribute to technical/system requirements in a project that will align to the enterprise architectural plan.
- Design, implement, test, and support products to deliver measurable performance and availability improved solutions.
- Design and execute on software acceptance tests to ensure the designed solution meets the customer's business needs.
- Report project status and issues during implementation projects and work collaboratively with implementation team members and system integrators.
- Prepare customer-facing and internal support documentation to accompany all implemented solutions as required.
- Provide competence and skills to secure successful engagement with the customer from solutions and delivery perspective.
- Regularly visit customers to assess satisfaction and identify follow-up education opportunities.
- Maintain a collaborative, two-way relationship with customers to ensure their growing IT demands align with the departments' architectural plan.
- Oversee the application/implementation of new work processes.
- Work collaboratively with internal IT support team members and external vendors during all engagements.
- Manage communication between customers and the project team during deployments and internal engagements.
- Provide advice on different types of technologies that may be suitable to execute the enterprise architectural plan for the department(s).
- Assist in the development and implementation of standards related to mobility architectural realms (e.g. Enterprise, Solutions, Information, Business).
- Monitor, test and assist in the implementation of technology solutions and provide updates to managers on delivery commitments to ensure solutions are implemented as expected and within agreed timeframes and budget.
- Work with enterprise architect and senior solutions architect to review technologies to ensure the technology solution will meet the business objectives in DSDMIP.
- Work with Business Analysts to document solution requirements to ensure customer engagements are accurately scoped and architected.
- Use appropriate tools, including logical models of components and interface to contribute to the development of systems architectures in a specific business context.
- Document detailed component specifications and coordinate the translation of these into high-level and detailed designs for implementation.
- Assist in the preparation of technical plans and be involved with business assurance and project teams to ensure that appropriate technical resources are available.
- Provide technical advice on system development and integration to ensure that relevant technical strategies, policies and standards and practices including security are applied correctly.
- Engage actively in a team environment and contribute to a positive culture, collaborating with teams across the group as required, to deliver key policies, plans, strategies and recommendations.
Key Selection Criteria:
- Must be a certified and experienced Microsoft cloud consultant
- Technical/role specific - High-level knowledge and experience mobility and cloud productivity, providing architecture, design and implementation services. Able to consistently demonstrate high-level knowledge of mitigating risks involved in technical and operational issues in mobility architecture, while also achieving milestones and exceeding the expectations of key stakeholders.
- Supports strategic direction - Gathers and investigates information from diverse sources and explores new ideas and different viewpoints. Uses experience to analyse what information is important and how it should be used. Undertakes objective, systematic analysis and draws accurate conclusions based on evidence.
- Achieves results - Values specialist expertise and capitalises on the expert knowledge and skills of others. Contributes own expertise to achieve outcomes for the business unit.
- Supports productive working relationships - Builds and sustains positive relationships with team members, stakeholders and clients. Makes time for people and offers full support when required.
- Displays personal drive and integrity - Adopts a principled approach and adheres to public service values and code of conduct. Acts professionally at all times and operates within the boundaries of organisational processes and legal and public policy constraints. Maintains effective performance levels often in challenging, uncertain and difficult circumstances.
- Communicates with influence - Confidently presents messages in a clear, concise and articulate manner. Focuses on key points and uses appropriate, unambiguous language. Selects the most appropriate medium for conveying information and structures written and oral communication to ensure clarity. Approaches negotiations with a clear understanding of key issues.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below quoting Ref No. 4A/19472. Should you wish to discuss, please contact Kristy Coulter on 07 3258 8344.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS FX503 review: An ROG Notebook By Any Other Name
- 2 HP Envy x360 (Ryzen 5) review: Power over portability
- 3 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 4 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 5 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
Join the newsletter!
- Frostpunk review: A richly conceived and vividly realised city sim
- Netgear Arlo Go review: An expensive but comprehensive home security solution
- Fitbit Versa review: New look, better price, same limits
- Garmin introduces compact Edge 130 GPS bike computer
- How Munich Re built a data lake fit for all its employees
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Gigabyte AERO 15: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSolution ArchitectOther
- TPProject Manager - Infrastructure - Data CentreQLD
- FTMultiple Solution Architect PositionsACT
- FTEAI Developer / Integration DeveloperOther
- FTSecurity EngineerNSW
- FTSystems Support and Implementation OfficerQLD
- TPOracle EBS/Java DeveloperQLD
- TPWindows 10 Deployment EngineerQLD
- FTIntegration SpecialistQLD
- FTSenior API/Integration DeveloperOther
- FTSystem Administrator/ Level 3 SupportQLD
- CCUNIX AdministratorACT
- TPIntegration SpecialistQLD
- FTProject Co-ordinatorNSW
- TPUser Experience DesignerACT
- FTSenior Software Engineer - Big DataOther
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperOther
- FTIT Forensics and Fraud Technical LeadOther
- FTC++/Python DeveloperVIC
- TPSecurity Operations SpecialistQLD
- TPProject Manager - Dynamics CRMQLD
- CCOperational Readiness ExpertVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - Multiple RolesACT
- CCChange Manager - Australian TelcoVIC