So, what do I want out of my next laptop and what must it include?
Senior Business Analyst - PERMANENT -
Looking for multiple PERMANENT Senior Business Analysts/Business Analysts to work within a dynamic team environment for an iconic Australian Company.
The assignment is essential to project / program success and is needed to be able to manage effectively the requirements gathering, analysis, and documentation process to ensure the client delivers on its required mandates
- Understand and analyse business processes, needs and issues, and convert them into requirements
- Build and create business requirements
- Ensuring the Requirements and Solution align with the realisation of benefits
- Deliverable and manage the quality of said deliverable
- Provide guidance to Associate Business Analysts and Business Analysts, including training and mentoring on tools and techniques
- Expected to work autonomously & across multiple projects
- Managing BA Risks and Issues
- Relevant Tertiary Education in Information Technology or Business
- Minimum of 5 + years as a Business Analyst & at least 12mths in a Senior position
- BABOK accreditation or similar
- Strong project experience across multiple business units and complex environments (e.g. structure, processes, infrastructure)
- Demonstrated knowledge of structured analysis and project management methods, tools and techniques
- Banking or Financial Services industry experience highly regarded
What will you get:
- Opportunity to work in a large team of business analysis to share and learn
- Attractive company benefits ie. flexibility of working from home etc
- Training and development
- INTERVIEWING WILL COMMENCE STRAIGHT AWAY
Apply with your CV in a WORD format and a Cover letter.
If you have the experience to be successful and seek your next career position then please APPLY NOW
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: James McLaughlin
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS FX503 review: An ROG Notebook By Any Other Name
- 2 HP Envy x360 (Ryzen 5) review: Power over portability
- 3 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 4 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 5 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
Join the newsletter!
- Netgear Arlo Go review: An expensive but comprehensive home security solution
- Fitbit Versa review: New look, better price, same limits
- Garmin introduces compact Edge 130 GPS bike computer
- How Munich Re built a data lake fit for all its employees
- ZTE slams "unfair" trade ban
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Gigabyte AERO 15: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTL&D ConsultantOther
- FTProxy Product Owner - $800pdOther
- FTProduct Managers- Devices, End User Computing, Citrix, VDIOther
- TPSenior Technical Business AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystNSW
- FTJava DeveloperOther
- FTData Warehouse Project ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Transition Manager (Permanent)Other
- CCDevOps EngineerNSW
- CCScrum Master - Online DigitalVIC
- FTIT Systems AdministratorVIC
- CCProject Manager-SCADANSW
- TPProject Manager - ICT Infrastructure - SecurityQLD
- FTSenior Project MangerOther
- FTFull stack .NET Developer (Angular.js, Durandal.js, Node.js)QLD
- FTHelp desk Support AnalystOther
- FTSenior Cost ModellerOther
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - End User Computing - MobilityOther
- CCUnix Systems EngineerNSW
- FTSAP TestersSA
- FTAV Support Team LeaderOther
- FTDesktop Engineer (Windows 10)Other
- FTSecurity, Risk and Compliance LeaderQLD