A printer that is efficient, reliable and can work seamlessly with your systems and software.Read this solicitor's review to find out more!
APS5 Project Officer
Our Federal Government Client is seeking a dynamic and adaptable Project Officer, at an APS5 level, for a non-ongoing opportunity.
Under the direction of the relevant Project Manager, the Project Officer will undertake Program coordination functions, including related administrative tasks, on behalf of the Program Management team across the following range of activities:
- act as the first point of contact for stakeholders, ensuring clear, timely and effective communication and co-ordination;
- undertake joint coordination, governance, and administrative activities in liaison with Program Manager and Project Managers;
- assist in the production of reporting relating to the management of project delivery under the overall Program of work;
- assist staff with record keeping activities, on request
- assist other Project Officers as required and perform any other reasonable duties commensurate to the classification, as directed by management from time to time
- Demonstrated experience providing highly organised coordination, governance and/or administrative support, including the ability to prioritise work under pressure while maintaining sound attention to detail;
- Strong liaison and interpersonal skills, with demonstrated skill in communicating effectively through both verbal and written communication;
- Proven ability to achieve results, to organise priorities and meet deadlines;
- Ability to analyse information, with an excellent attention to detail, in order to provide up to date data for the use in reports and other documentation;
- Well-developed computer and telephony skills, including experience with the Microsoft office suite
- A strong client focus and commitment to providing effective services and professional advice to clients.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain an Australian Government security clearance
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Kasey OHalloran
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS FX503 review: An ROG Notebook By Any Other Name
- 2 HP Envy x360 (Ryzen 5) review: Power over portability
- 3 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 4 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 5 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
Join the newsletter!
- Frostpunk review: A richly conceived and vividly realised city sim
- Netgear Arlo Go review: An expensive but comprehensive home security solution
- Fitbit Versa review: New look, better price, same limits
- Garmin introduces compact Edge 130 GPS bike computer
- How Munich Re built a data lake fit for all its employees
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Gigabyte AERO 15: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSolution ArchitectOther
- TPProject Manager - Infrastructure - Data CentreQLD
- FTMultiple Solution Architect PositionsACT
- FTEAI Developer / Integration DeveloperOther
- FTSecurity EngineerNSW
- FTSystems Support and Implementation OfficerQLD
- TPOracle EBS/Java DeveloperQLD
- TPWindows 10 Deployment EngineerQLD
- FTIntegration SpecialistQLD
- FTSenior API/Integration DeveloperOther
- FTSystem Administrator/ Level 3 SupportQLD
- CCUNIX AdministratorACT
- TPIntegration SpecialistQLD
- FTProject Co-ordinatorNSW
- TPUser Experience DesignerACT
- FTSenior Software Engineer - Big DataOther
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperOther
- FTIT Forensics and Fraud Technical LeadOther
- FTC++/Python DeveloperVIC
- TPSecurity Operations SpecialistQLD
- TPProject Manager - Dynamics CRMQLD
- CCOperational Readiness ExpertVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - Multiple RolesACT
- CCChange Manager - Australian TelcoVIC