As more and more of everyday life becomes predicated on our connection to the digital world, the chances we will be targeted or vulnerable to cyber-attacks has also risen
Salesforce CRM Scrum Product Owner
This innovative organisation is a leading mobility provider within the Australian automotive sector and fuelled by client and market demand, they are going through an exciting period of growth and expansion. As such, they are seeking a dynamic and experienced Certified Scrum Product Owner to drive and steer the delivery of their Australia/New Zealand CRM system solution.
- Oversight and leadership of CRM program strategy, goals and deliverables
- Alignment/re-alignment of business objectives during course of the implementation
- Facilitates discovery and documentation business requirements / user stories
- Identify needs to prioritise the product scope whilst deepening knowledge of customer and user needs, motivations and behaviour to influence designs that contribute to a rewarding employee experience to meet the CRM objectives.
- Work closely with IT Delivery Team and Operations team to ensure system runs per business expectations
- Able to prioritise deliverables and ensure risks and issues are identified, tracked, reported and resolved promptly
- Manage, prioritise and oversee delivery of ongoing enhancement demand backlog
- Experience as SCRUM product owner - mandatory
- You will have proven experience delivering CRM projects in large corporations, preferably in automotive.
- Experience on both the business side and comfortable working closely with IT /developers
- Experience in the facilitation of business requirements and user stories
- Experience in the contribution to the evolution of an organisations delivery capability.
- Must be able to engage with multiple teams and stakeholders across a dynamic organisation.
- Strong communication, influencing and interpersonal skills to establish rapport with people and clients at all levels.
- Someone who is comfortable working within a fluid and dynamic environment
- CSPO (Certified Scrum Product Owner) - mandatory
- Salesforce Certifications will be highly regarded
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Megan Henderson
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS FX503 review: An ROG Notebook By Any Other Name
- 2 HP Envy x360 (Ryzen 5) review: Power over portability
- 3 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 4 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 5 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
Join the newsletter!
- Frostpunk review: A richly conceived and vividly realised city sim
- Netgear Arlo Go review: An expensive but comprehensive home security solution
- Fitbit Versa review: New look, better price, same limits
- Garmin introduces compact Edge 130 GPS bike computer
- How Munich Re built a data lake fit for all its employees
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Gigabyte AERO 15: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSolution ArchitectOther
- TPProject Manager - Infrastructure - Data CentreQLD
- FTMultiple Solution Architect PositionsACT
- FTEAI Developer / Integration DeveloperOther
- FTSecurity EngineerNSW
- FTSystems Support and Implementation OfficerQLD
- TPOracle EBS/Java DeveloperQLD
- TPWindows 10 Deployment EngineerQLD
- FTIntegration SpecialistQLD
- FTSenior API/Integration DeveloperOther
- FTSystem Administrator/ Level 3 SupportQLD
- CCUNIX AdministratorACT
- TPIntegration SpecialistQLD
- FTProject Co-ordinatorNSW
- TPUser Experience DesignerACT
- FTSenior Software Engineer - Big DataOther
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperOther
- FTIT Forensics and Fraud Technical LeadOther
- FTC++/Python DeveloperVIC
- TPSecurity Operations SpecialistQLD
- TPProject Manager - Dynamics CRMQLD
- CCOperational Readiness ExpertVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - Multiple RolesACT
- CCChange Manager - Australian TelcoVIC