- 8 April 2010 15:23
Acer GD245HQ Full HD 3D VisionTM – ready 1080P monitor
Sydney, Australia April 6, 2010 – Acer’s Full HD 3D VisionTM - ready 1080P monitor has arrived! The Acer GD245HQ features 1920x1080 full HD resolution, HDMI connectivity, 120Hz refresh rate and a 2ms response time, making the GD245HQ the perfect monitor for 3D gaming, videos, photos and home entertainment enthusiasts. The Acer GD245HQ is here and ready to go!
The 3D experience is enabled by nVidia® 3D Vision™ technology, bundled together with 3D shutter glasses, plus advanced stereoscopic software that transforms 3D games, movies and photos into full immersive 3D image quality.
The GD245HQ advanced stereoscopic technology defines width, height and depth in all 3 spatial dimensions. The adding of depth to the image displayed on the monitor is attributed to a combination of three simple elements: a high performance display unit, a PC with a compatible graphics card and special 3D shutter eye glasses. The third dimension revolutionises the concept of ‘user interface’, introducing the ‘depth’ factor to all visual surfaces, opening up the way for what Acer sees as a very important new trend.
The Acer GD245HQ features Acers Adaptive Contrast Management (80,000:1 ACM). The Acer ACM analyses every scene and adjusts images frame by frame, optimizing contrast by enhancing detail gradation. Coupled together with Full HD 1920 x 1080 resolution, the GD245HQ can deliver the best picture quality for Blu-ray disc, console gaming and widescreen cinematic playback, all up providing a superior viewing experience.
The Acer 3D monitor is crafted for graphics intensive gamers who want high-impact gaming on a large 23.6” widescreen. The brilliant 1080p display with 120 Hz support, 2ms response time and HDMI connectivity maxmises the 3D gaming experience that will also be appreciated by home theatre enthusiasts.
Gaba Cheng, Product Manager for Digital Display, Acer Oceanic Regions says “while it’s developed primarily to give gamers a fast-moving, high-performance and high impact experience, the GD245HQ presents a futuristic style with clean and acute lines to provide all users stunning picture quality in 3D.”
The Acer GD245HQ Full HD 3D VisionTM – ready 1080P monitor is $699 RRP Inc GST and is available Australia wide from April 6, 2010.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- AOC Unveils AG322QCX AGON Gaming Display Bolstered for Battle
- Samsung announces Australian availability for its 49-inch CHG90 QLED Monitor
- BenQ Announces the EW3270ZL Eye Care Monitor with Immaculate Colour Reproduction
- AbleGamers' Player Panels could make future games more disability-friendly
- Dell's luscious new 4K monitor is bold, bright, and HDR-infused
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCJunior to Mid Level - Java/ J2EE DeveloperACT
- CCProcess LeadNSW
- TPNetwork EngineerVIC
- FTJava Software Engineers wanted (Melbourne CBD location)VIC
- FTSenior Data Centre OperatorOther
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCSAP EAM Functional AnalystQLD
- TPSenior Business Analyst - GISQLD
- FTNetwork Lead AcrhitectNSW
- FTDigital BAOther
- CCSalesforce Solutions ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - WealthOther
- FTAgile Digital Business AnalystQLD
- TPProject ManagerNSW
- FTProduct Support ManagerVIC
- FTProject Coordinator - PC DeploymentsOther
- FTNetwork Support Engineer - HFC and FTTxOther
- CCProject Manager - CRMQLD
- FTMid Level UX DesignerOther
- FTTest Analyst, TOSCAOther
- CCJunior to Mid Level - Java/ J2EE DeveloperNSW
- TPProject Services - Support RolesACT
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantACT
- FTBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTTechnical Digital Producer | 6 Month ContractOther