- 20 August 2010 09:32
Bush Australia to supply Freeview EPG Digital Set Top Boxes
20 August 2010: Bush Australia is today delighted to announce the launch of their digital set top box ranges with the new Freeview Electronic Program Guide (Freeview EPG).
The new Bush Freeview High Definition Digital Set Top Box (DFTA50FVE) and the Grundig Freeview High Definition Digital Set Top Box (GSTB4101FVE) will go on sale at leading consumer electronic outlets through-out Australia including Harvey Norman, Big W, Retravision and David Jones from 20th August.
Both of these products will feature the new Freeview EPG which will make it easier for consumers to schedule their viewing on the full suite of Freeview channels. The products will carry the new Freeview EPG logo making it easy for consumers to differentiate from other non EPG set top boxes.
The Bush and Grundig range of Freeview High Definition Digital Set Top Boxes will be feature packed with special benefits such as; easy to use navigation, ability to schedule program reminders, up to the minute detailed channel and program information and Parental Control. Also it will allow users to continue watching TV while navigating the EPG (with a window in the top right corner).
Daniel Todd, Managing Director of Bush Australia said: “We think the development by Freeview of this new EPG is fantastic and we are behind it 100%. It will change how and when consumers watch free-to-air TV. With our range of Set Top Boxes, and soon to be released Twin Tuner PVR’s, they will be able to enjoy all the benefits of free television, for a once only purchase price and no ongoing subscriptions.”
Freeview CEO Ms Robin Parkes said: “Freeview is very pleased to be able to continue our excellent working relationship with Bush.
“The Freeview team and all our network partners have worked very hard to bring our EPG to Australian viewers. Bush has been wonderful to work with in what has been a very productive, collaborative experience”.
The Freeview EPG began transmission on the 28th of June 2010.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Bose Introduces Tiny New Bluetooth Speaker
- iPhone X, Apple Watch Series 3 and Apple TV 4K: Everything Announced At Today’s Apple Keynote
- Sony launches MUTEKI V90DW High Power Audio System
- Plex Cloud is now open to all paid users
- YouTube launches streaming TV service with 40 channels and unlimited cloud DVR storage
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Huawei Y5 (2017) Review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTSenior DevOps Engineer | Leading SaaS Product CompanyOther
- FTEnterprise Software/Product Sales ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Applications Specialist- CernerOther
- FTIT Security AnalystOther
- CCService Desk ConsultantNSW
- FTInfrastructure Solution Designer l Skype for Business Solutions l SydneyACT
- CCCRM Support DeveloperWA
- FTService Desk Consultant - Must have baseline or NV1 clearanceOther
- FTSystem EngineerOther
- FTSAP FICO ConsultantOther
- FTProcess SME (Continuous Improvement)Other
- FTTechnical Lead - Java DeveloperQLD
- FTData Scientist/Java LeadVIC
- TPSenior Security Consultant - WirelessNSW
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Project AnalystOther
- FTSenior Project Manager - Go to Market / Channel ReadinessOther
- TPC++ DeveloperNSW
- FTINTEGRATION DEVELOPERSA
- FTJunior .Net DeveloperOther
- FTTechnical Delivery ManagerNSW
- TPSAP ABAP DeveloperQLD
- CCLevel 2-3 Desktop SupportWA
- CCProgram / Project AnalystVIC