- 3 May 2011 15:30
Brother Ushers in a New Line of Monochrome Laser Multi-Functional Centres for SOHO & Small Business
Sydney, Australia: 3rd May 2011 – Brother International (Aust) Pty Ltd, a leader in home and business IT peripherals, introduces seven new models to its line of Monochrome Laser Multi-Functional Centres® (MFCs) for Small Offices / Home Offices (SOHOs) and Small Medium Businesses (SMBs). Compact in size they are designed to fit into any business environment, the series consists of MFC-7860DW, MFC-7460DN, MFC-7362N, MFC-7360N, DCP-7065DN, DCP-7060D, DCP-7055.
With Automatic Double-Sided Printing (Duplex), the MFC-7860DW, MFC-7460DN, DCP-7065DN and DCP-7060D reduce paper usage by up to 50% to keep the office environmentally friendly.
The MFC-7860DW, MFC-7460DN, MFC-7362N and MFC-7360N are integrated with monochrome printing, faxing, copying and scanning abilities. With these highly efficient utilities, users can expect this new range of Brother Monochrome Laser MFC’s to maximise the smallest available office space. Users who wish to opt out of fax abilities can consider DCP-7065DN, DCP-7060D and DCP-7055 of the same range.
“Brother understands the need to be constantly fast and efficient at work. With the launch of the new range of Monochrome Laser MFC printers, I am confident that Brother can deliver more value and meet diverse office needs, be it ease of use, speed, quality, cost management, or versatility. All these realise higher productivity and efficiency for greater business returns,” said Andy O’Donnell, General Manager Product and Marketing, Brother International Australia
Keeping Expenditures Minimal with Automatic Double-Sided (Duplex) Printing
With Brother’s signature Automatic Duplex Printing in MFC-7860DW, MFC-7460DN, DCP-7065DN and DCP-7060D printing costs are kept to a minimum as paper outputs are halved automatically. Brother’s Monochrome Laser MFC printers also offer the N-in-One printing and copying function, allowing users to reduce multiple pages into just one A4 sheet.
Taking savings even further, users can either make use of Brother’s Toner Save Mode, or opt for the non-compulsory high-yield toner to push the cost per print to an all-time low (selected models only).
Providing Efficiency and Productivity
All seven monochrome Laser MFC printers are equipped with high printing speed of up to 26 pages per minute (ppm) – with the first print-out delivered in less than 8.5 seconds flat.
In addition, the large 250 sheet built-in paper tray along with the 35-sheet Automatic Document Feeder (ADF available on selected models only) helps users save more time from frequent replenishing. Users can also enjoy defined and precise printing with the series’ high-resolution printing at 2400 x 600 dpi.
Brother recognises the need for businesses to manage and retrieve documents swiftly in this high-speed era. Pushing productivity to the next level, all monochrome Laser MFC printers in this series are bundled with the powerful NUANCE® Paperport™ (for Windows®) and NewSoft® Presto!PageManager® (for Mac®, supplied via web download).”With this cutting-edge program, users can convert any hard copy documents into soft copies to be stored and managed electronically.
Conserving the Environment
All Brother monochrome laser MFCs are designed to not only reduce material costs; they are also specially designed to keep hefty electricity bills at bay. Each Brother monochrome laser MFC is Energy Star approved, with Deep Sleep Mode taking up less than 1.7 watts.
Pricing, Photographs , Warranty and Availability
Product Series: Monochrome Laser Series
Product features and RRP:
Warranty: All of the above products are covered by Brother’s 12 month return to base warranty.
Where to buy: Products featured in this release are available from authorised Brother retailers and distributors nationally.
Availability: Available from 01 May 2011
About Brother International Australia Pty Ltd
With over 100 years in operation, Brother International is a leading global manufacturer of laser printers, label printers, Multi Function Centres®, fax machines, P-touch electronic labellers, typewriters and sewing machines. A specialist in its product lines, Brother combines customer satisfaction and comprehensive measures for environmental conservation, to manufacture innovative, reliable and practical products to enhance the consumer's lifestyle.
Brother Australia is a wholly owned subsidiary of Brother Industries, which was founded in 1908 in Japan. Brother Australia was established in 1977, with a head office located in Sydney and State offices located in Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne and Perth.
Brother Earth is Brother’s commitment to play a part in building a society with better sustainable development. By clicking on the Brother Earth site you can determine how funds are allocated and play a part in contributing to a variety of global environmental protection activities.
Give your click at http://www.brotherearth.com/en/.
Gap Marketing and Management Pty Ltd
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
Join the newsletter!
- Radeon RX Vega won't get 3-way or 4-way multi-GPU support in games
- Easy Fixes for Six Common Laptop Problems
- Intel kills its standalone Project Alloy VR headset, as PC-powered VR wins out
- AMD Radeon phases out the CrossFire brand as multi-GPU gets more complicated
- Radeon RX Vega graphics cards get 2-way multi-GPU support in Radeon Software 17.9.2
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Huawei Y5 (2017) Review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- CCSolution Architect - BrisbaneNSW
- FTDigital Producer | High Profile Website | 6 Month ContractOther
- FTApplication/Maintenance DeveloperOther
- FTIT Security AnalystOther
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- CCPeopleSoft Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCNon-Functional Test ConsultantNSW
- FTTraining Coordinator - Sydney CBD (Urgent!!)Other
- CCSenior Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- FTe-Learning Instructional DesignerOther
- FTAgile Scrum Master/Iteration Manager - Banking and InsuranceVIC
- FTBig Data EngineerVIC
- FTAccount ManagerOther
- FTSAP PM Functional ConsultantOther
- FTOperational Systems Support SpecialistOther
- FTLead Land Access Coordinator - UrgentOther
- FTTest Engineer - Telecom domainVIC
- TPProgram Support OfficerQLD
- TPChange Delivery Officer / PMOQLD
- FTSystems and Database AdministratorACT
- FTSenior Project Coordinator/ Business AnalystOther
- CCIT Portfolio Management AnalystWA
- FTEmail Production SpecialistOther
- FTLead Business Analyst - Logistics and Supply ChainOther