As more and more of everyday life becomes predicated on our connection to the digital world, the chances we will be targeted or vulnerable to cyber-attacks has also risen
- 19 February 2015 09:30
AMD FirePro™ Professional Graphics Provide Outstanding Visual Performance For Panasonic Toughbook CF-54
AMD FirePro™ Professional Graphics Provide Outstanding Visual Performance For Panasonic Toughbook CF-54 - Gap Marketing
SYDNEY, Australia – Feb. 19, 2015 – AMD (NASDAQ: AMD) today announced that Panasonic selected AMD FirePro™ M5100 mobile professional graphics to provide users on-the-move with quality, performance and innovation in a variety of work environments in the new Panasonic Toughbook CF-541. The Panasonic Toughbook CF-54 with AMD FirePro™ mobile professional graphics is designed to deliver outstanding graphics performance matched with world-class reliability for professionals in the automotive, telecommunications, construction, manufacturing, mining and defense industries or for professionals that require a portable workstation solution designed for a semi-harsh indoor or outdoor environment.
Panasonic Toughbook is legendary for its ruggedness and is widely known for its reliability and durability, even in extreme operating conditions. The inclusion of AMD FirePro mobile professional graphics creates a bold new category for architects, project managers and engineers who demand the ultimate combination of durability, reliability and workstation-class performance with certified application support.
“At AMD, we are completely focused on driving our customer’s success,” said Karl Freund, general manager, Professional Graphics at AMD. “With the AMD FirePro M5100 GPU powering the Panasonic Toughbook CF-54, we can help deliver workstation-class performance in an industry-leading semi-rugged package that combines the best features of a desktop workstation for users on the go.”
“Together AMD and Panasonic are offering customers a mobile workstation solution for professional rugged computing,” said Jan Kaempfer, Marketing Director for Panasonic Computer Product Solutions of Panasonic System Communications Company Europe. “In a wide variety of environments, Panasonic Toughbook Laptop customers can depend on AMD FirePro professional graphics combined with robust driver and application support for even those most demanding projects.”
The AMD FirePro™ M-series mobile professional graphics offers:
• Award-winning AMD Graphics Core Next (GCN) Architecture,
• Desktop-class workstation performance On-the-Go,
• High-quality software drivers that are finely tuned to work optimally with leading workstation applications,
• Intelligent Power Features offer unique power monitoring and management technologies to help deliver great battery life to mobile workstations:
- AMD Enduro™ Technology switchable graphics mode allows AMD FirePro mobile professional graphics to optimise battery life based on workload requirements,
- AMD PowerTune Technology intelligently monitors and manages the power draw to enable higher clock speeds, which helps provide improved performance, and,
- AMD ZeroCore Power allows AMD FirePro GPU to consume virtually no power when in idle state.
• Learn more about AMD FirePro mobile professional graphics
• Learn more about Panasonic Toughbook CF-54 Semi-rugged Laptop
• Learn more about applications certified for AMD FirePro graphics
• Become a fan of AMD on Facebook
• Follow AMD professional graphics on Twitter- @AMDFirePro
AMD (NASDAQ: AMD) designs and integrates technology that powers millions of intelligent devices, including personal computers, tablets, game consoles and cloud servers that define the new era of surround computing. AMD solutions enable people everywhere to realise the full potential of their favourite devices and applications to push the boundaries of what is possible. For more information, visit www.amd.com.
AMD, the AMD Arrow logo,Enduro and FirePro are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. Other names are for informational purposes only and may be trademarks of their respective owners. OpenCL and the OpenCL logo are trademarks of Apple Inc. used by permission by Khronos.
1 AMD FirePro™ mobile professional graphics is standard for CF-54 Performance model in the United Sates and optional for CF-54 in Europe.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Nova 3e: P20 in a pinch
- 2 Sonos Beam review: A more-affordable, smarter soundbar option
- 3 Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- 4 Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 review: A budget phablet that swings above its weight
- 5 LG E8 OLED TV (2018) and SK10Y soundbar review: If you've been on the fence about OLED, now might be the time to jump it
Join the newsletter!
- 10 Best Free To Play Games You Can Play In 2018
- HAVIT G1W True Wireless Earbuds review: Budget buds with an wireless edge
- The throttled MacBook Pro: Discussing the heat problems with Apple’s new laptop
- Fake products? Only AI can save us now.
- The NES Classic Edition is available on Amazon, so get it before it's gone
PCW Evaluation Team
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
- Huawei Nova 3e: Full, in-depth review
- Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 review: A budget phablet that swings above its weight
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?