- 19 February 2015 09:30
AMD FirePro™ Professional Graphics Provide Outstanding Visual Performance For Panasonic Toughbook CF-54
AMD FirePro™ Professional Graphics Provide Outstanding Visual Performance For Panasonic Toughbook CF-54 - Gap Marketing
SYDNEY, Australia – Feb. 19, 2015 – AMD (NASDAQ: AMD) today announced that Panasonic selected AMD FirePro™ M5100 mobile professional graphics to provide users on-the-move with quality, performance and innovation in a variety of work environments in the new Panasonic Toughbook CF-541. The Panasonic Toughbook CF-54 with AMD FirePro™ mobile professional graphics is designed to deliver outstanding graphics performance matched with world-class reliability for professionals in the automotive, telecommunications, construction, manufacturing, mining and defense industries or for professionals that require a portable workstation solution designed for a semi-harsh indoor or outdoor environment.
Panasonic Toughbook is legendary for its ruggedness and is widely known for its reliability and durability, even in extreme operating conditions. The inclusion of AMD FirePro mobile professional graphics creates a bold new category for architects, project managers and engineers who demand the ultimate combination of durability, reliability and workstation-class performance with certified application support.
“At AMD, we are completely focused on driving our customer’s success,” said Karl Freund, general manager, Professional Graphics at AMD. “With the AMD FirePro M5100 GPU powering the Panasonic Toughbook CF-54, we can help deliver workstation-class performance in an industry-leading semi-rugged package that combines the best features of a desktop workstation for users on the go.”
“Together AMD and Panasonic are offering customers a mobile workstation solution for professional rugged computing,” said Jan Kaempfer, Marketing Director for Panasonic Computer Product Solutions of Panasonic System Communications Company Europe. “In a wide variety of environments, Panasonic Toughbook Laptop customers can depend on AMD FirePro professional graphics combined with robust driver and application support for even those most demanding projects.”
The AMD FirePro™ M-series mobile professional graphics offers:
• Award-winning AMD Graphics Core Next (GCN) Architecture,
• Desktop-class workstation performance On-the-Go,
• High-quality software drivers that are finely tuned to work optimally with leading workstation applications,
• Intelligent Power Features offer unique power monitoring and management technologies to help deliver great battery life to mobile workstations:
- AMD Enduro™ Technology switchable graphics mode allows AMD FirePro mobile professional graphics to optimise battery life based on workload requirements,
- AMD PowerTune Technology intelligently monitors and manages the power draw to enable higher clock speeds, which helps provide improved performance, and,
- AMD ZeroCore Power allows AMD FirePro GPU to consume virtually no power when in idle state.
• Learn more about AMD FirePro mobile professional graphics
• Learn more about Panasonic Toughbook CF-54 Semi-rugged Laptop
• Learn more about applications certified for AMD FirePro graphics
• Become a fan of AMD on Facebook
• Follow AMD professional graphics on Twitter- @AMDFirePro
AMD (NASDAQ: AMD) designs and integrates technology that powers millions of intelligent devices, including personal computers, tablets, game consoles and cloud servers that define the new era of surround computing. AMD solutions enable people everywhere to realise the full potential of their favourite devices and applications to push the boundaries of what is possible. For more information, visit www.amd.com.
AMD, the AMD Arrow logo,Enduro and FirePro are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. Other names are for informational purposes only and may be trademarks of their respective owners. OpenCL and the OpenCL logo are trademarks of Apple Inc. used by permission by Khronos.
1 AMD FirePro™ mobile professional graphics is standard for CF-54 Performance model in the United Sates and optional for CF-54 in Europe.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 2 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 3 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
- 4 TCL X2 review: QLED escapes the premium market
- 5 Xbox One X review: Brave new world
Join the newsletter!
- Entering year three, Rainbow Six Siege is still the only true "next-gen" shooter
- Confirmed: AMD will loan chips to help with motherboard updates for Ryzen APUs
- Intel says it's been hit with 32 separate lawsuits over Spectre, Meltdown
- VPN Unlimited review: Good speeds, but what's with that map?
- Who should buy a Ryzen APU, and who shouldn't
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Sony a7R Mk III review: The strongest case yet for ditching your DSLR
- Monster Hunter World review
- Oppo R11s: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTFrontend Developer - Angular4/FirebaseNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTBusiness Process BAOther
- FTWindows 10 Deployment ManagerACT
- FTProject ManagerSA
- TPJunior Service Desk AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Development DBA - OracleNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst (EL1)QLD
- CCInfrastructure EngineerNSW
- FTInstructional Designer - eLearning SpecialistNSW
- FTQA EngineerNSW
- CCIT Specialist - System ServicesNSW
- FTSenior Software Engineer - Angular4/.NetNSW
- FTManager - Technical OperationsQLD
- CCSecurity ArchitectACT
- FTSenior BAOther
- CCPython DeveloperVIC
- CCContinuous Improvement and Change Specialist (Black Belt) - Contract - Nth SydNSW
- FTService Desk Analyst (Level 1) - Sydney West (Urgent)Other
- CCApplication Support Analyst - Level 2QLD
- FTSystem and Software TestersACT
- FTSenior Business Analyst (IAM & Cyber Security)Other
- FTHelpDesk Support TechnicianOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - PEGAOther
- FTSAP PI/PO Integration LeadOther