- 10 July 2015 18:32
NAKIVO Releases v5.7 with Full Support for VMware vSphere 6 and Repository Encryption
NAKIVO Inc., the fastest-growing virtualization and cloud backup software company for VMware environments, has announced today that it has released NAKIVO Backup & Replication v5.7.
Tweet This: NAKIVO released v5.7 with full support for VMware vSphere 6 and repository encryption
The new version provides the full support for the recently released VMware vSphere 6, including support for Virtual Volumes (VVols), VMware Virtual SAN (VSAN) 2.0, as well as support for other new features introduced in vSphere 6.
NAKIVO Backup & Replication v5.7 also adds the Backup Repository Encryption feature. Now customers can choose to encrypt the entire backup repository to ensure backup data security. If the feature is enabled, the product will encrypt the repository destination (using ecryptfs for folders and cryptsetup (crypt-md) in LUKS mode for devices/partitions) prior to creating the backup repository. If the encrypted backup repository is imported in another instance of the product, the encryption password will be required to import the repository.
“We are excited to provide full support for VMware’s latest release of vSphere in NAKIVO Backup & Replication,” said Bruce Talley, CEO and co-founder of NAKIVO. "As a VMware Elite level partner, NAKIVO is committed to continuously improving the product to enable a better VMware data protection experience.”
Named one of the “Top 10 Virtualization Startups you'll Hear about in 2015” by TechTarget, and one of the “Top 20 Coolest Cloud Computing Vendors of 2015” by CRN Magazine, NAKIVO enables protecting VMware environments more reliably, efficiently, and cost effectively. NAKIVO Backup & Replication is VMware-certified, purely agentless, and can be deployed on both Linux and Windows in a matter of minutes. Featuring a simple and intuitive Web UI, the product can back up and replicate VMware VMs onsite, offsite, and to private/public clouds. NAKIVO Backup & Replication supports live applications and databases, instantly recovers VMs, files, and application objects directly from compressed and de-duplicated VM backups, speeds up data transfer with network acceleration, and reduces data size with global deduplication and compression.
Backup to Cloud: www.nakivo.com/vmware-cloud-backup-as-a-service.htm
Success Stories: www.nakivo.com/success-stories.htm
Trial Download: www.nakivo.com/en/VMware-Backup-Free-Trial.htm
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, NAKIVO is a privately-held software company that has been profitable since founding in 2012. With more than 5,500 customers - including many Fortune 1,000 companies - and over 800 channel partners across 102 countries worldwide, NAKIVO develops and markets a line of next generation data protection products for clouds and VMware virtualized environments. NAKIVO provides a fast, reliable, and affordable VM backup and replication solution for enabling SMBs and enterprises to protect and recover VM data onsite, offsite, and to the cloud. NAKIVO has also enabled over 50 hosting, managed, and cloud services providers to create and offer VM Backup-as-a-Service, Replication-as-a-Service, and DR-as-a-Service to their customers. NAKIVO was the first virtualization backup specialist to offer SMBs cloud backup to public clouds such as Amazon and multi-tenancy to cloud service providers and enterprise customers. For more information, please visit www.nakivo.com.
Follow us on Twitter: @NAKIVO
Connect on Facebook: www.facebook.com/NakivoInc
Join us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/nakivo
Contact us: Yana Petrenko, MarCom Manager / firstname.lastname@example.org / +1 408 916 5955
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
cloudandco Smart Cane
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Toys for Boys
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Xbox One X
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Black Friday 2017: The best graphics card deals
- Neverwinter Nights is getting an Enhanced Edition compatible with 15 years of mods
- AMD Ryzen and Threadripper CPUs get massive price drops ahead of Black Friday deals
- HPE pushes toward autonomous data center with InfoSight AI recommendation engine
- Amazon Kindle Oasis 2017 review: The ultimate ereader adds audiobooks and a waterproof case
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTService Desk Analyst - L1Other
- FTTableau Application Support SpecialistOther
- CCLinux System AdministrationVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Strategy Consultant - Blue Chip ClientOther
- CCProcess LeadNSW
- CCWorkforce Capacity Analyst - Contract with Large Telco in Pennant HillsNSW
- FTTeam Leader - Software ServicesVIC
- FTSenior Test Analyst (VIC)Other
- FTFinancial Manager - January StartACT
- TPSenior Business Analyst - ASAP StartQLD
- FTProduct Manager (IT Clinical Systems) - Permanent - Syd, Melb or BrisbNSW
- TPFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- FTMarketing Operations ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Pega DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Analyst, Technical SupportNSW
- CCData Warehouse SpecialistNSW
- CCMid-level SAP Architect - Brisbane basedVIC
- FTDesktop Technical LeadOther
- FTChange Analyst, Transformation, SAPOther
- FTProduct Support ManagerVIC
- CCWeb Applications Project ManagerVIC
- TPDigital StategistACT
- CC.net DeveloperNSW
- CCProject ManagerACT