- 6 June 2019 09:38
Silver Peak and NSC Announce Global Partnership; Unity EdgeConnect SD-WAN Edge Platform to Underpin New Managed SD-WAN Services
Leading IT services firm selects Silver Peak, pairing personalised IT services with a business-driven SD-WAN platform to deliver a single service solution to global clients
Sydney, 6 June 2019 – Silver Peak®, the global SD-WAN leader, delivering the transformational promise of the cloud with a self-driving wide area network™, today announced a new partnership with NSC, expanding its global IT services portfolio with new managed SD-WAN services powered by the business-driven Unity EdgeConnect™ SD-WAN edge platform.
NSC now serves as a single source provider, offering professional SD-WAN deployment services, white-label managed SD-WAN services to tier one and multi-national service providers, as well as turnkey managed SD-WAN services to new and existing enterprise clients. NSC is uniquely positioned to deliver the highest quality of service to a rapidly expanding base of global clients.
The new Silver Peak-based managed SD-WAN services are available immediately to NSC enterprise and service provider clients and partners in 180 countries around the world. Enterprise clients benefit from unrivaled service agility with turnkey managed SD-WAN services powered by the business-driven EdgeConnect platform deployed as a single virtual network function (VNF) running on multi-purpose universal CPE devices deployed at sites across their networks. Service providers can now offer metered white-label managed SD-WAN services to enterprise clients with the same deployment model agility and flexibility.
“By partnering with Silver Peak, we can expand our global SD-WAN deployment services practice, offer a white-label managed SD-WAN service to our service provider clients and offer new and existing enterprise clients turnkey managed SD-WAN services,” said Sascha Groeger, chief commercial officer for NSC.
“For service provider clients, this means they can fast-track managed SD-WAN service offerings to accelerate new revenue opportunities. And for enterprise clients, this means they can quickly transition to SD-WAN and accelerate cloud and digital transformation initiatives to achieve greater business agility and productivity. We’re excited to partner with Silver Peak to bring the power of EdgeConnect to our clients around the world.”
NSC all-inclusive managed SD-WAN services encompass:
• Pre-sales, advisory and consulting
• Procurement, hardware and software, purchase or lease
• Staging and provisioning, device and circuit testing and management
• Deployment, install, turn-up, test and lifecycle management
• 24x7x365 monitoring and break-fix, capacity analysis and reporting
• Network and application performance monitoring, management and reporting
• Expedited moves, adds, changes and deletes (MACD)
Business-driven SD-WAN edge platform
The Silver Peak EdgeConnect SD-WAN platform simplifies and consolidates the network edge, offering:
• Unified SD-WAN, security, routing and WAN optimisation
• Centralised orchestration and management
• Granular application visibility and control
• Freedom to employ any combination of WAN transport
• Flexible deployment models, hardware, software and cloud
“Our partnership with NSC brings together a powerful combination of flexible, tailored IT services with the industry’s only business-driven SD-WAN edge platform, effectively raising the bar on service agility and flexibility for our mutual enterprise and service provider customers around the world,” said Michael O’Brien, vice president of partner sales for Silver Peak.
“NSC can now accelerate post sale SD-WAN deployments with its partners, deliver turnkey white-label managed SD-WAN services to its service provider clients and offer new and existing enterprise clients turnkey managed SD-WAN services. Together with NSC, we are radically simplifying the way wide area networks are built and managed.”
NSC is a leading global professional services and managed resourcing provider of information and communication technology, partnering with world-class organisations to deliver unrivalled agility and service excellence. NSC operates in 180+ countries with a network of 4,500+ Partner Resources. Combining more than 20 years of managed network experience with technology from leading SD-WAN providers, NSC is helping lead its customers in the Software-Defined Digital Revolution. Learn more at nsc.com
About Silver Peak
Silver Peak, the global SD-WAN leader, delivers the transformational promise of the cloud with a business-first networking model. The Unity EdgeConnect™ self-driving wide area network platform liberates enterprises from conventional WAN approaches to transform the network from a constraint to a business accelerant. Thousands of globally distributed enterprises have deployed Silver Peak WAN solutions across 100 countries. Learn more at silver-peak.com.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel Buds (2020) review: Course correction
- 2 Oppo Find X2 Lite review: Gilded without being gauche
- 3 Jabra Evolve2 85 review: Learning the right lessons
- 4 Oppo Find X2 Neo review: Class Act
- 5 Huawei Matebook X Pro (2020) review: The real deal
Join the newsletter!
- Trump ban of Tencent Holdings could affect Fortnite, League of Legends and other games
- If you ever set up a Google+ account, you might be due some money
- Apple’s excuse for denying Xbox cloud gaming is patently absurd
- The Samsung Galaxy Tab S7+ delivers iPad Pro-level hardware—but Android (or DeX) is no iPadOS
- macOS Big Sur: Learn about the user interface changes
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
I highly recommend the Dynabook Portégé® X30L-G notebook for everyday business use, it is a benchmark setting notebook of its generation in the lightweight category.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Huawei Matebook X Pro (2020) review: The real deal
- Oppo Find X2 Pro review: The Ultimate Alternative Flagship
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?