Adobe Systems Acrobat Professional 7.0
Once it gets going, the application gives you a handy way to share files. The ability to allow comments and mark up in Adobe Reader 7 also makes it easier than ever to get everybody's input.
Price$ 839.00 (AUD)
If you need an easier way to share and comment on documents, take a look at Adobe's Acrobat 7 Professional. The $839 program lets you create Portable Document Format (PDF) files that users of Adobe's free Reader 7 can annotate - but only if you let them.
Once you enable commenting, you'll be warned that you will lose some Acrobat functions, such as the ability to delete pages and fill out form fields. To preserve this functionality, you must save a version of the document without commenting enabled. Note: the $539 Standard version of Acrobat 7 doesn't allow you to make the mark up and comment tools available to Adobe Reader 7 users.
Version 7 enhances Acrobat's links to Microsoft Office applications, including the ability to PDF Outlook e-mail messages or entire folders.
Adobe claims that version 7 is 50 per cent faster than version 6 at creating PDF files from Office apps.
Adobe also promises launch times for Acrobat and Reader that are up to four times faster than with previous versions. I didn't notice a much speedier startup with either program on my test machine, however.
Join the newsletter!
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Apple iPhone X
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
cloudandco Smart Cane
Toys for Boys
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Bose SoundLink Micro
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Xbox One X
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft delves deeper into AI with new kit bag of tools
- Samsung unifies smart-home products with Bixby 2.0
- Dropbox go pro with Dropbox Profesional
- Intel launches AI-driven anti-money laundering solution
- Nvidia unveils Pegasus, an AI computer that can power fully autonomous vehicles
PCW Evaluation Team
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- The Best Australian Black Friday Tech Deals That Aren't On Amazon
- Wolfenstein The New Colossus Review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTDevOps Engineer/ LeadOther
- FTDevOps EngineerOther
- FTDigital Marketing Executive - PersonalisationOther
- FTSoftware Asset ManagerACT
- TPScrum MasterNSW
- FTFrontEnd Angular DeveloperOther
- FTSenior DevOps LeadVIC
- FTNetwork ArchitectACT
- FTAccount Management/Customer Service - MULTIPLE ROLESSA
- CCJunior .Net Developer /Analyst ProgrammerQLD
- FTJunior Front End DeveloperOther
- TPSenior Business Analyst - GISQLD
- FTSales ManagerVIC
- CCJanusgraph Consultant - Telco industryVIC
- FTSenior Portfolio Analyst. 12 month contract.NSW
- FTTest AnalystOther
- FTApplication Support SpecialistVIC
- CCAxway DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence Analyst (Report Analyst)Other
- FTSr. IT Business Analyst -Investment banking Funding StructureOther
- FTJunior Infrastructure EngineerACT
- FTSenior Test AnalystACT
- FTAutomation Test AnalystOther
- TPMicrosoft Cloud Infrastructure Solution ArchitectQLD
- CCSenior Process SpecialistNSW