AdventNet Zoho Invoice
Zoho Invoice lets you invoice customers by e-mail, track receivables, and collect payments online.
- Only supports PayPal as an online payment option
Overall, Zoho Invoice will appeal to two types of users: businesses that do not use automated invoicing or use a less-capable solution, and businesses that now use full-fledged accounting software but don't require all its capabilities.
Price$ 35.00 (AUD)
Note: pricing for this product is in US$.
All businesses need to invoice their customers for products and services supplied. Invoicing is, of course, available in accounting packages that also track accounts receivable and handle many other chores such as financial statement preparation.
But if you don't want the hassle of installing full-fledged accounting software and keeping your records up to date, you can use an online service that handles just the billing and collection services you require.
That's the appeal of Zoho Invoice, part of a growing suite of online business services from Zoho. Zoho Invoice lets you invoice customers by e-mail, track receivables, and collect payments online.
The flexibility of Zoho's suite design means you can share common data with other, extra-cost Zoho services, such as Zoho CRM (customer relationship management) and Zoho Projects. You may also export data to accounting apps in CSV, Excel, and other formats. But if invoicing is all you need, you can use and pay for just that.
The free edition of Zoho Invoice limits you to five invoices per month. Yet even the high-end plan, which offers sufficient capacity for most small businesses, costs a relatively modest US$35 per month.
Despite its low cost, Zoho Invoice offers enough flexibility in invoice forms and sales reporting to suit the billing needs of almost any small business. If you don't require a complete integrated accounting program, but want to automate your sales invoicing and collections, Zoho Invoice could offer just the right mix of services for you.
Using Zoho Invoice
Signing up for Zoho Invoice, if you don't already have a Zoho account, is easy. Zoho Invoice is highly flexible — so much so that you could spend 20 to 30 minutes or so to choose the options that suit your business.
We particularly liked the selection of estimate and invoice templates designed for selling services or products, or to collect fixed price amounts, which are generally used for recurring bills. You may also design your own custom template, with sales tax rates you define.
You can opt to skip most of the configuration steps until you create your first invoice. Zoho Invoice lets you select most invoicing options on the fly, as you create the bill.
Invoice lets you decide how to follow up on unpaid bills. You may select up to three e-mail reminders and determine how many days after the payment due date they should be sent. You may also change the default reminder message text.
Zoho Invoice is particularly well suited for exporters, since it supports multiple currencies.
We're disappointed, however, that Zoho Invoice supports only PayPal for online payment of invoices. While PayPal is easy to use and not unreasonably priced for very small businesses, cheaper payment options exist for businesses that have larger monthly sales volumes.
Join the newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Latest News Articles
- Samsung unifies smart-home products with Bixby 2.0
- Dropbox go pro with Dropbox Profesional
- Intel launches AI-driven anti-money laundering solution
- Nvidia unveils Pegasus, an AI computer that can power fully autonomous vehicles
- Dragon Gets NDIS Approval
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTRuby on Rails DeveloperOther
- CCSAP HR / Payroll AnalystVIC
- FTEnterprise Architect - ApplicationsOther
- CCJava Developer- API &Micro servicesNSW
- FTSCRUM Master, Digital Transformation, CXOther
- CCWintel Engineer - BrisbaneVIC
- FTDevOps Engineer | Leading SaaS Product CompanyOther
- FTPython Developer - FinTech/TradingOther
- CCLevel 1 Service Desk SupportWA
- FTProject CoordinatorACT
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCLead Service DesignerACT
- FTSenior Business ConsultantOther
- FTSoftware Developer - Delphi, VMS, FortranOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Office 365 ProjectOther
- CCJava DeveloperNSW
- FTDeveloper- Xamarin, ASP.Net, Ajax, Java Script, MVC , AndroidOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - Accounting / Financial DataOther
- FTEmail Production SpecialistOther
- FTChange AnalystOther
- FTBusiness Project Manager - Retail Store ChainOther
- FTSenior Project ManagerACT
- FTEnterprise Security ArchitectOther
- TP.Net Web DeveloperSA
- TPICT Infrastructure Project ManagerQLD