AdventNet Zoho Invoice
Zoho Invoice lets you invoice customers by e-mail, track receivables, and collect payments online.
- Only supports PayPal as an online payment option
Overall, Zoho Invoice will appeal to two types of users: businesses that do not use automated invoicing or use a less-capable solution, and businesses that now use full-fledged accounting software but don't require all its capabilities.
Price$ 35.00 (AUD)
Note: pricing for this product is in US$.
All businesses need to invoice their customers for products and services supplied. Invoicing is, of course, available in accounting packages that also track accounts receivable and handle many other chores such as financial statement preparation.
But if you don't want the hassle of installing full-fledged accounting software and keeping your records up to date, you can use an online service that handles just the billing and collection services you require.
That's the appeal of Zoho Invoice, part of a growing suite of online business services from Zoho. Zoho Invoice lets you invoice customers by e-mail, track receivables, and collect payments online.
The flexibility of Zoho's suite design means you can share common data with other, extra-cost Zoho services, such as Zoho CRM (customer relationship management) and Zoho Projects. You may also export data to accounting apps in CSV, Excel, and other formats. But if invoicing is all you need, you can use and pay for just that.
The free edition of Zoho Invoice limits you to five invoices per month. Yet even the high-end plan, which offers sufficient capacity for most small businesses, costs a relatively modest US$35 per month.
Despite its low cost, Zoho Invoice offers enough flexibility in invoice forms and sales reporting to suit the billing needs of almost any small business. If you don't require a complete integrated accounting program, but want to automate your sales invoicing and collections, Zoho Invoice could offer just the right mix of services for you.
Using Zoho Invoice
Signing up for Zoho Invoice, if you don't already have a Zoho account, is easy. Zoho Invoice is highly flexible — so much so that you could spend 20 to 30 minutes or so to choose the options that suit your business.
We particularly liked the selection of estimate and invoice templates designed for selling services or products, or to collect fixed price amounts, which are generally used for recurring bills. You may also design your own custom template, with sales tax rates you define.
You can opt to skip most of the configuration steps until you create your first invoice. Zoho Invoice lets you select most invoicing options on the fly, as you create the bill.
Invoice lets you decide how to follow up on unpaid bills. You may select up to three e-mail reminders and determine how many days after the payment due date they should be sent. You may also change the default reminder message text.
Zoho Invoice is particularly well suited for exporters, since it supports multiple currencies.
We're disappointed, however, that Zoho Invoice supports only PayPal for online payment of invoices. While PayPal is easy to use and not unreasonably priced for very small businesses, cheaper payment options exist for businesses that have larger monthly sales volumes.
Join the newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 2 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 3 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 4 Zolo Liberty+ review: The true wireless earbuds you've been waiting for
- 5 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
Latest News Articles
- Sonos say Aussie Alexa support for One smart speaker won't arrive until Autumn 2018
- Transport for NSW boosts digital experience with Amazon Alexa
- Irdeto Acquires Denuvo
- Businesses jump on Amazon’s Alexa after Australian launch date revealed
- Officeworks hops on voice interface bandwagon with Google Assistant integration
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCCyber Security Business AnalystACT
- CCWindows System Admin with IIS - Insurance ClientQLD
- FTSenior Cost ModellerOther
- CC.Net Integration Senior DeveloperNSW
- CCXamarin .Net DeveloperQLD
- TPDBA/Data Migration AnalystQLD
- FTDevelops EngineerOther
- FTWebmethods DeveloperOther
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperOther
- TPService Now Developer/AdministratorQLD
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Test Analyst - Multiple rolesOther
- FTSolution Designer/Architect - Java IntegrationOther
- TPTraining ManagerVIC
- FTContract Obligations Manager - Telco - 2 year Max Term - Nth SydneyNSW
- TPSenior Java DeveloperQLD
- FTSecurity DesignerOther
- FTInternal Recruiter - TelecommunicationsOther
- FTSolution Architect - MDMOther
- CCSystem Engineer - TelcoVIC
- TPProject ManagerACT
- FTPrincipal Consultant - Digital And TransformationOther
- TPService Assurance ManagerQLD
- FTProject Manager ? Cyber SecurityQLD
- CCSenior MS SQL DeveloperNSW