AdventNet Zoho Invoice
Zoho Invoice lets you invoice customers by e-mail, track receivables, and collect payments online.
- Only supports PayPal as an online payment option
Overall, Zoho Invoice will appeal to two types of users: businesses that do not use automated invoicing or use a less-capable solution, and businesses that now use full-fledged accounting software but don't require all its capabilities.
Price$ 35.00 (AUD)
Note: pricing for this product is in US$.
All businesses need to invoice their customers for products and services supplied. Invoicing is, of course, available in accounting packages that also track accounts receivable and handle many other chores such as financial statement preparation.
But if you don't want the hassle of installing full-fledged accounting software and keeping your records up to date, you can use an online service that handles just the billing and collection services you require.
That's the appeal of Zoho Invoice, part of a growing suite of online business services from Zoho. Zoho Invoice lets you invoice customers by e-mail, track receivables, and collect payments online.
The flexibility of Zoho's suite design means you can share common data with other, extra-cost Zoho services, such as Zoho CRM (customer relationship management) and Zoho Projects. You may also export data to accounting apps in CSV, Excel, and other formats. But if invoicing is all you need, you can use and pay for just that.
The free edition of Zoho Invoice limits you to five invoices per month. Yet even the high-end plan, which offers sufficient capacity for most small businesses, costs a relatively modest US$35 per month.
Despite its low cost, Zoho Invoice offers enough flexibility in invoice forms and sales reporting to suit the billing needs of almost any small business. If you don't require a complete integrated accounting program, but want to automate your sales invoicing and collections, Zoho Invoice could offer just the right mix of services for you.
Using Zoho Invoice
Signing up for Zoho Invoice, if you don't already have a Zoho account, is easy. Zoho Invoice is highly flexible — so much so that you could spend 20 to 30 minutes or so to choose the options that suit your business.
We particularly liked the selection of estimate and invoice templates designed for selling services or products, or to collect fixed price amounts, which are generally used for recurring bills. You may also design your own custom template, with sales tax rates you define.
You can opt to skip most of the configuration steps until you create your first invoice. Zoho Invoice lets you select most invoicing options on the fly, as you create the bill.
Invoice lets you decide how to follow up on unpaid bills. You may select up to three e-mail reminders and determine how many days after the payment due date they should be sent. You may also change the default reminder message text.
Zoho Invoice is particularly well suited for exporters, since it supports multiple currencies.
We're disappointed, however, that Zoho Invoice supports only PayPal for online payment of invoices. While PayPal is easy to use and not unreasonably priced for very small businesses, cheaper payment options exist for businesses that have larger monthly sales volumes.
Join the newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dell U3223QE review: A winning debut for an IPS Black monitor
- 2 HP Spectre x360 16 review: The right 2-in-1 at the wrong time
- 3 GeForce Now review: You bring the games, Nvidia streams the hardware
- 4 Asus ProArt PA279CV monitor review: The go-to for content creators on a budget
- 5 Lenovo Yoga 9i 14 (2022) review: The pinnacle of design
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft’s universal ‘One Outlook’ client just leaked out
- Microsoft reveals a new Windows Game Bar built for controllers
- Microsoft tests a limited VPN for Microsoft Edge
- Audacity developer puts the ‘proper’ version on the Microsoft Store
- How to pin an extension to Chrome’s toolbar
PCW Evaluation Team
Set up is effortless.
The strength of the Aruba Instant On AP11D is that the design and feature set support the modern, flexible, and mobile way of working.
Aruba backs the AP11D up with a two-year warranty and 24/7 phone support.
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
- 25 Essential Party Games On PC And Console To Play With Family And Friends
- Mesh Wi-Fi vs Traditional Routers: Which is better?
- Top 10 best Android and Apple phones for under $600
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?