- Great balanced sound, Sweet mids, Strong bass, Detailed highs
- Soundstage lacking compared to other models
In the $150 range, and particularly for listening to rock (but all genres sound great) the MS1s are hard to beat.
Price$ 199.00 (AUD)
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple's AirPods could deliver audio with multiple wireless protocols
- First look: Nuheara IQbuds smart Bluetooth ear buds do more than just music
- Convoy International restructures business focus
- Beats Solo2 headphones go wireless for $399
- Astro A38 review: A staggering price to pay for convenience
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSnr Java DeveloperVIC
- FTLead API DeveloperNSW
- CCNetwork Performance TesterNSW
- TPDigital Business AnalystNSW
- TPSenior UX SpecialistVIC
- CCJava Developer with Guidewire ExperienceQLD
- FTJunior Java developerACT
- FTSoftware ConsultantOther
- FTWintel EngineerSA
- TP.Net DeveloperWA
- FTVoice Solution Engineer - Telecommunications (Unified Comms)Other
- TPICT Customer Support Officer - MoreeNSW
- FTSenior Analyst - Security / DevOpsOther
- TPTest AnalystVIC
- TPSAP TrainerACT
- FTLAMP Stack Developer/ PHP DeveloperOther
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTProject CoordinatorACT
- FTMicrosoft Azure Cloud EngineerOther
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- TPJava DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Software Engineer | Data Feeds | SaaS FintechOther
- FTSupport AnalystOther