Apple Aurora Feint
Become a bejeweled level 4 wizard!
- Simple puzzle-style gameplay, RPG elements appeal to non-casual gamers
Aurora Feint is a fun and addictive puzzle game that combines simple gameplay with RPG elements to attract both casual and hardcore gamers. While there are still some bugs to be ironed it, they don’t detract from the gameplay experience at all.
The jury is still out on whether the iPhone is an effective mobile gaming platform, but there are certainly a few compelling arguments in its favour. Aurora Feint is one of these — a fun and addictive puzzle game. It also borrows elements from role-playing games.
Aurora Feint borrows heavily from games like Bejeweled. The core concept of the game is fairly simple: line up three or more of the same type of block in a row and they will disappear. Keep doing this until the power bar is filled and you will reach the next level.
Apart from the touch screen, which is used to move the blocks around, the game also cleverly utilises the iPhone’s built-in accelerometer. Users can only move blocks sideways, so they must turn the handset on its side or upside-down. This turns the blocks to fit the altered perspective and gives players more movement options.
As players level up, they can acquire new skills and play at a harder skill level. This adds yet another dimension to the game.
Aurora Feint is fun and addictive, but it has several minor flaws. It's a memory hog, quickly consuming the iPhone’s RAM and rendering the game prone to crashes and performance issues. We encountered a low memory warning almost every time we entered the game. Although the game only crashed once, it would often slow enough to be rendered unplayable.
Like Tap Tap Revenge, Aurora Feint is simple, addictive and fun. Although it is memory-intensive, it’s still a fantastic game for the iPhone.
Join the newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Latest News Articles
- Samsung unifies smart-home products with Bixby 2.0
- Dropbox go pro with Dropbox Profesional
- Intel launches AI-driven anti-money laundering solution
- Nvidia unveils Pegasus, an AI computer that can power fully autonomous vehicles
- Dragon Gets NDIS Approval
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- Moto X4 review
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCJunior / Mid level Hogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneNSW
- CCIntegration ArchitectQLD
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Software Engineer - DigitalVIC
- CCTech PM - SecurityNSW
- FTCloud Engineer - AWSOther
- FTJava DevelopersOther
- CCSAP Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- CCMessageQueue/DataPower AdministratorNSW
- CCJava DeveloperNSW
- FTOperations Orchestration SpecialistOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - PaymentsOther
- CCBI AnalystQLD
- CCSQL DeveloperQLD
- TPBusiness AnalystACT
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW
- FTOracle DeveloperACT
- FTReporting AnalystQLD
- TPKnowledge AnalystVIC
- FTData Analyst/Business Analyst/Project ManagerACT
- FTSOA/OSB Integration ConsultantOther
- TPSystem TesterQLD
- CCIseries Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- CCSenior IT Project ManagerVIC