Ashampoo ClipFinder HD
Ashampoo ClipFinder HD is free software that lets you search for, download and view video clips.
- Supports multiple video services, free
- Nothing of note
Ashampoo ClipFinder HD is the best online video-viewing tool you can buy — and it's free.
If you're a fan of online videos — and let's face it, who isn't these days — you'll no doubt be a fan of Ashampoo ClipFinder HD as well. This program lets you search for videos through multiple online video sites — including YouTube, Yahoo Video, Vimeo, Spike, and many others — then lets you view any video, save its location in the program for future viewing, or save it to your hard disk. It's simply the best online video-viewing tool you can find. Even more remarkable, Ashampoo ClipFinder HD is free.
To find any video, simply type in a search term or terms, and you'll see thumbnails of the videos at each individual video site. You can make the thumbnails larger or smaller for easy browsing. Click on any video and you'll view it, inside Ashampoo ClipFinder HD itself, so you won't need to jump to a browser or separate application.
You can also download any video, save its URL, head directly to the site in your browser, and keep a list of favourite videos, and even create video playlists. When you download the video, with Ashampoo ClipFinder HD you can save it in a format that can be easily viewed by a media player.
There are a lot of nice extras in Ashampoo ClipFinder HD, including the ability to only search for videos in high definition (HD) format — hence the program's name. If you've ever wished that you could save a copy of a video you found online, Ashampoo ClipFinder HD is the best way to do it.
Ashampoo ClipFinder HD is free, but will work for only 10 days unless you provide your e-mail address to vendor Ashampoo. If you provide your e-mail address, you will be sent a key that can unlock the program so you can use it for free permanently.
Join the newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dell U3223QE review: A winning debut for an IPS Black monitor
- 2 Netgear Nighthawk M5 mobile router review: Probably too expensive, but nice
- 3 MSI Katana GF76 review: Decent gaming performance for a reasonable price
- 4 Asus ROG Flow Z13 review: A full-fledged gaming PC disguised as a tablet
- 5 iPhone SE (2022) review: An uneven and disappointing ‘upgrade’
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft’s universal ‘One Outlook’ client just leaked out
- Microsoft reveals a new Windows Game Bar built for controllers
- Microsoft tests a limited VPN for Microsoft Edge
- Audacity developer puts the ‘proper’ version on the Microsoft Store
- How to pin an extension to Chrome’s toolbar
PCW Evaluation Team
Set up is effortless.
The strength of the Aruba Instant On AP11D is that the design and feature set support the modern, flexible, and mobile way of working.
Aruba backs the AP11D up with a two-year warranty and 24/7 phone support.
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Best Optus iPhone SE (3rd gen) plans
- eSIMs: The advantages and disadvantages for smartphone users
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?