Ashampoo Presentations 2008
Ashampoo Presentations offers most of Microsoft PowerPoint's functionality, at a fraction of the price.
- Doesn't provide all the high-end features of PowerPoint
If you don't need many high-end features, Ashampoo Presentations will save you a lot of money compared to PowerPoint, and is well worth a look — and potentially, a purchase.
Price$ 31.99 (AUD)
Ashampoo Presentations offers most of Microsoft PowerPoint's functionality, at a fraction of the price. Ashampoo Presentations forms part of the Ashampoo Office suite.
Want serious presentation power, but without paying PowerPoint's full freight? Then you'll want to try Ashampoo Presentations. This lower-priced alternative offers many of the major features of PowerPoint, without busting your budget.
Ashampoo Presentations is an inexpensive presentation program that includes what are to many people the most important features of PowerPoint: easily building presentations; inserting graphics and other objects; nifty animated transitions between slides; and multiple views of a presentation for easy creation, management, and editing.
The program also reads PowerPoint presentations, and can save presentations in PowerPoint format or in a variety of other formats, including graphics formats. Ashampoo Presentations can even export presentations as PDFs.
You should be aware, though, that PowerPoint has a number of powerful features that you won't find in Ashampoo Presentations 2008, such as "SmartArt", which lets you easily build sophisticated graphics such as organisation and relationship charts and then insert them into your presentation.
And Ashampoo Presentations also include fewer multimedia tools, such as the ability to record narrations and incorporate them into presentations. So if you're a true presentation power user, you may not be satisfied with the program.
Join the newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
Latest News Articles
- AMD Radeon Pro Graphics powers Amazon Web Services AppStream 2.0
- Trend Micro Strengthens its Security Offerings in Trend Micro Security
- Here's the Apple macOS High Sierra release date
- Adobe and Microsoft expand productivity partnership
- Huawei CEO Talks Up AI Ambitions At IFA
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Huawei Y5 (2017) Review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTSAP BW/BI DeveloperVIC
- FTCRM Business Analysis Senior ConsultantOther
- FTSAP Change Management LeadOther
- CCSenior Infrastructure EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Technical / Team LeadOther
- FTServer SupportSA
- FTAccount ManagerOther
- FTOracle Fusion Middleware ArchitectACT
- CCAWS DevOps Engineer - BrisbaneQLD
- FTPrint Sales Manager - Geelong basedOther
- FTWindows Rollout / Desktop Support AnalystOther
- FTSenior DevOps Engineer | Leading SaaS Product CompanyOther
- FTIntegration Specialist - TIBCOOther
- FTiOS DeveloperSA
- FTSalesForce AdministratorOther
- FTJunior Business Intelligence Analyst - Power BIOther
- CCInformation Security ConsultantQLD
- CCDesktop Support Engineer - Hunter ValleyNSW
- FTTM1 DeveloperOther
- FTMultiple SOC Analyst RolesOther
- FTLevel 3 Desktop EngineerOther
- FTTechnical WriterACT
- FTPractice Manager - SecurityVIC