New line-up targeted at designers, creators, and professionals
Ashampoo WinOptimizer 6.0
An all-in-one tuneup tool.
- Does a great job of system optimisation
- Not cheap
At $82, Ashampoo WinOptimizer 6.0 isn't cheap. But if you want an all-in-one system optimiser that does a superb job, you'll find it worth the money.
Price$ 81.99 (AUD)
Ashampoo WinOptimizer 6.0 is an all-in-one tuneup tool includes just about every PC optimisation feature you can imagine.
Whether you're looking to clean your PC's Registry, clear out unnecessary programs that run on startup, undelete files, defragment your hard disk, or perform a simple, one-click optimisation, you'll find it in Ashampoo WinOptimizer. And you'll find a lot more as well.
Ashampoo WinOptimizer digs quite deep into your system, and finds tweaks that other optimisers miss.
For example, when you get Ashampoo WinOptimizer to tune up your startup, it doesn't just check for unnecessary programs, as some other optimisers do.
Ashampoo WinOptimizer also looks for services that don't need to be run, such as the Tablet PC Input Service. If you don't have a tablet PC, you don't need this service, yet frequently Windows programs load it on startup.
All the Ashampoo WinOptimizer modules are well-integrated and easy to use. There's also a handy backup feature that lets you restore the state of your system if you make a change you'd like to roll back.
Join the newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo Find X3 Pro review: An all around performer with a touch of class
- 2 MSI GS66 Stealth (2021) review: A gaming powerhouse with 300Hz display
- 3 Jackery Explorer 1000 Portable Power Station review: Good for venturing off the grid
- 4 Dynabook Portégé X30W-J – a very good all-rounder
- 5 Realme 7 Pro review: Further progress
Latest News Articles
- Adobe expands Creative Cloud M1 support, claims over 80% better performance than Intel
- Starlink Internet to be deployed in outback Aussie school
- How to set up two-factor authentication for your Apple ID and iCloud account
- How to customize the Safari start page in macOS Big Sur 11.3
- Run Windows 10 on your M1 Mac with Parallels Desktop 16.5
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- MSI Summit E15 (2021) review: A productivity workhorse with a gaming pedigree
- Every TV in Samsung's 2021 TV line-up explained: Neo QLED vs Crystal UHD vs QLED
- Best Australian EOFY 2021 Laptop Deals
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?