Ashampoo WinOptimizer 6.0
An all-in-one tuneup tool.
- Does a great job of system optimisation
- Not cheap
At $82, Ashampoo WinOptimizer 6.0 isn't cheap. But if you want an all-in-one system optimiser that does a superb job, you'll find it worth the money.
Price$ 81.99 (AUD)
Ashampoo WinOptimizer 6.0 is an all-in-one tuneup tool includes just about every PC optimisation feature you can imagine.
Whether you're looking to clean your PC's Registry, clear out unnecessary programs that run on startup, undelete files, defragment your hard disk, or perform a simple, one-click optimisation, you'll find it in Ashampoo WinOptimizer. And you'll find a lot more as well.
Ashampoo WinOptimizer digs quite deep into your system, and finds tweaks that other optimisers miss.
For example, when you get Ashampoo WinOptimizer to tune up your startup, it doesn't just check for unnecessary programs, as some other optimisers do.
Ashampoo WinOptimizer also looks for services that don't need to be run, such as the Tablet PC Input Service. If you don't have a tablet PC, you don't need this service, yet frequently Windows programs load it on startup.
All the Ashampoo WinOptimizer modules are well-integrated and easy to use. There's also a handy backup feature that lets you restore the state of your system if you make a change you'd like to roll back.
Join the newsletter!
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
cloudandco Smart Cane
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Apple iPhone X
Toys for Boys
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Bose SoundLink Micro
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Xbox One X
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- 2 Acer Spin 5 review: Value for money but conditions apply
- 3 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 4 Sony LF-S50G review: Google Assistant and then some
- 5 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
Latest News Articles
- Officeworks hops on voice interface bandwagon with Google Assistant integration
- Amazon confirms early 2018 Australian launch for Alexa and Echo
- JBL join smart speaker arena with the portable, waterproof and (Google-powered) JBL Link range
- University of Sydney Signs World-First Agreement with Dropbox
- Microsoft delves deeper into AI with new kit bag of tools
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- CES 2018: Belkin go big on wearables accessories
- CES 2018: Alcatel Embrace 18:9 Aspect Ratio In 2018
- OPPO Load Up A73 Smartphone With Flagship Features
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FT.Net Full-stack DeveloperOther
- FTTest Analyst - SAP ERPOther
- FTEPMO Support AnalystWA
- FTIntegration SpecialistACT
- CCProject Manager - InfrastructureWA
- TPSenior Business Systems AnalystACT
- CCCapacity ManagerACT
- FTSenior Project ManagerOther
- FTEL1 ICT Team LeadACT
- CCSecurity Business AnalystVIC
- FTAgile CoachOther
- FTIT Security OfficerVIC
- FTSalesforce Project ManagerOther
- FTPega DeveloperACT
- CCLead Technical Specialist ? Storage & BackupsVIC
- FTNetwork ArchitectQLD
- CCTechnical Business AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst - HealthVIC
- FTHOGAN Technical ConsultantOther
- FTMobile Application DeveloperOther
- CCNetwork Engineer - Aruba/PaloAltoWA
- CCNetwork Security Specialist - DNSVIC
- CCTechnical Specialist ? VMwareVIC
- CCIteration Lead - Telco - Melbourne CBDVIC