As more and more of everyday life becomes predicated on our connection to the digital world, the chances we will be targeted or vulnerable to cyber-attacks has also risen
Ashampoo WinOptimizer 6.0
An all-in-one tuneup tool.
- Does a great job of system optimisation
- Not cheap
At $82, Ashampoo WinOptimizer 6.0 isn't cheap. But if you want an all-in-one system optimiser that does a superb job, you'll find it worth the money.
Price$ 81.99 (AUD)
Ashampoo WinOptimizer 6.0 is an all-in-one tuneup tool includes just about every PC optimisation feature you can imagine.
Whether you're looking to clean your PC's Registry, clear out unnecessary programs that run on startup, undelete files, defragment your hard disk, or perform a simple, one-click optimisation, you'll find it in Ashampoo WinOptimizer. And you'll find a lot more as well.
Ashampoo WinOptimizer digs quite deep into your system, and finds tweaks that other optimisers miss.
For example, when you get Ashampoo WinOptimizer to tune up your startup, it doesn't just check for unnecessary programs, as some other optimisers do.
Ashampoo WinOptimizer also looks for services that don't need to be run, such as the Tablet PC Input Service. If you don't have a tablet PC, you don't need this service, yet frequently Windows programs load it on startup.
All the Ashampoo WinOptimizer modules are well-integrated and easy to use. There's also a handy backup feature that lets you restore the state of your system if you make a change you'd like to roll back.
Join the newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P20 Pro review: See it and believe the hype
- 2 Nokia 6 (2018) review: Simple. Solid. Supreme.
- 3 Samsung Q9F Series QLED: Peak performance from a home entertainment heavyweight
- 4 Fitbit Versa review: New look, better price, same limits
- 5 Dell Inspiron 13 7000 2-in-1 review: Smaller form-factor, higher performance
Latest News Articles
- Google bring SMS to PCs with Android Messages for Desktop
- WWDC 2018: Apple gives us a first look at an all-new Mac App Store
- Budget 2018: Government seeks to boost Australian AI capabilities
- Dropbox Rolls Out New AdminX Tools for Data Management
- JBL take smart speakers back to the living room Link 300
PCW Evaluation Team
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
- Huawei P20 Pro review: See it and believe the hype
- Computex 2018: Nvidia launches new AI-focused hardware and software platforms
- Computex 2018: Everything you missed at Asia's biggest tech tradeshow
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?