Ashampoo WinOptimizer 6.0
An all-in-one tuneup tool.
- Does a great job of system optimisation
- Not cheap
At $82, Ashampoo WinOptimizer 6.0 isn't cheap. But if you want an all-in-one system optimiser that does a superb job, you'll find it worth the money.
Price$ 81.99 (AUD)
Ashampoo WinOptimizer 6.0 is an all-in-one tuneup tool includes just about every PC optimisation feature you can imagine.
Whether you're looking to clean your PC's Registry, clear out unnecessary programs that run on startup, undelete files, defragment your hard disk, or perform a simple, one-click optimisation, you'll find it in Ashampoo WinOptimizer. And you'll find a lot more as well.
Ashampoo WinOptimizer digs quite deep into your system, and finds tweaks that other optimisers miss.
For example, when you get Ashampoo WinOptimizer to tune up your startup, it doesn't just check for unnecessary programs, as some other optimisers do.
Ashampoo WinOptimizer also looks for services that don't need to be run, such as the Tablet PC Input Service. If you don't have a tablet PC, you don't need this service, yet frequently Windows programs load it on startup.
All the Ashampoo WinOptimizer modules are well-integrated and easy to use. There's also a handy backup feature that lets you restore the state of your system if you make a change you'd like to roll back.
Join the newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 2 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 3 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 4 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
- 5 iPhone 8: Full, in-depth review
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft delves deeper into AI with new kit bag of tools
- Samsung unifies smart-home products with Bixby 2.0
- Dropbox go pro with Dropbox Profesional
- Intel launches AI-driven anti-money laundering solution
- Nvidia unveils Pegasus, an AI computer that can power fully autonomous vehicles
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTInfrastructure Architect (EUC)Other
- FTSenior Siebel DeveloperACT
- CCSystems Analyst / Consultant ? SAPQLD
- TPSenior Project Manager | Service Management I ITILQLD
- CCTest Analysts - agileACT
- CCTransition Manger - Infrastructure ServicesVIC
- TPCapacity PlannerNSW
- FTCitrix Administrator/ EngineerOther
- FTSenior NodeJS DeveloperQLD
- FTMICROSOFT DYNAMICS CRM CONSULTANT ? NV1 CLEARANCE REQUIREDACT
- FTDigital Marketing ExecutiveOther
- FTSenior .NET Engineer - Back-EndNSW
- CCSAP HR Functional ConsultantNSW
- FTAgile Project ManagerOther
- TPBusiness and Test Analyst | Student Management SystemQLD
- FTSolution Architect - SalesforceOther
- TPTest AnalystQLD
- CCIT Senior Business AnalystNSW
- FTPL/SQL DeveloperOther
- CCSenior Project manager - Telecom IndustryVIC
- CCBusiness Intelligence SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior Test Engineer - Insurance domainVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Telco - Melbourne CBDVIC
- FTProject ManagerACT
- FTMySQL Database Administrator- Meadowbank locationOther