ASUS Extreme N6600GT
- Great performance, great software bundle
- Quite expensive
A great performer; however, you definitely pay a premium for the extra processing power
Price$ 349.00 (AUD)
Looking at the performance results of this card, it quickly becomes obvious why ASUS has decided to bill this card as "Extreme". It beat other cards in its class in every single test that we ran and it did so very convincingly. In particular, Unreal Tournament 2003 ran blazingly fast at all resolutions and Doom 3 ran brilliantly in high-detail mode, even at a resolution of 1280 x 1024.
These scores were achieved by a reported GPU clock speed of 500MHz and a memory clock speed 1100MHz. It has a cooling system that encompasses the memory chips in addition to the GPU.
Output options on this card include VGA, DVI and S-Video and composite TV-out (via adapters) and because this card is based on the GT version of the 6600, it can also be used as part of an SLI configuration.
Software bundled with this card includes Doom 3, overclocking and hardware monitoring utilities, a software DVD player as well as PowerDirector 3DE and Medi@show SE 2.0. We recommend this card because of this useful bundle and its best-in-class performance.
Join the newsletter!
Bitdefender solutions stop attacks before they even begin! Get cybersecurity that 500 MILLION users already have and trust.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Nova 3e: P20 in a pinch
- 2 Sonos Beam review: A more-affordable, smarter soundbar option
- 3 ASUS Zenbook Pro 15: A futuristic, exciting, imperfect, flagship notebook
- 4 Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- 5 Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 review: A budget phablet that swings above its weight
Latest News Articles
- Pre-orders open for 2nd-Gen AMD Ryzen Threadripper
- Third party audit suggests AMD drivers are the most stable
- HP revamp Omen range with game streaming and hybrid keyboard
- QNAP Unveils the TS-1635AX 16-bay NAS
- Razer debut the first Opto-Mechanical keyboards in the form of the new Huntman and Huntsman Elite
PCW Evaluation Team
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
- Samsung officially debut the Galaxy Note 9
- Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- HTC U12+: Full, in-depth review
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?