Atlus Trauma Center: New Blood
- Two-player support is great, same brand of operating fun that we loved in Second Opinion
- There is nothing new or groundbreaking here, so if you weren't a fan before, this probably won't change your mind
If you liked the excellent Second Opinion, you'll love New Blood just as much.
It's been a while since we scrubbed in for some Trauma Center fun, but it looks like we have another reason to get back into the operating room now that the amazing Trauma Center: New Blood has arrived.
Paging Doctor who?
Taking a break away from crowded cities and harried emergency rooms, New Blood drops you in a remote Alaskan hospital where two talented doctors, Dr. Markus Vaughn and Dr. Valerie Blaylock are obviously wasting their talent on treating simple illnesses and maladies. Dr. Vaughn has mastered the invaluable healing touch, while Dr. Blaylock is getting close. However, the forces that be won't let the two doctors spend all their time on small tumours for long, and they are soon called upon to face a new terrifying medical menace named Stigma.
But with two surgeons in the same hospital, there's a lot more than just equal opportunity at work here. The best addition that New Blood brings to the table is its multiplayer co-op mode. Two players can work together to complete the various operations, with each doctor receiving their own separate score; naturally, this allows for a competitive angle that further ramps up the tension and anxiety already innate in Trauma Center series.
Order of operations
You can also add your scores to online leaderboards and take part in challenge episodes that have you racing against the clock to finish a string of operations against the clock. The game is a great follow-up to Second Opinion but the formula hasn't changed much.
It's disappointing to see that the graphics haven't been updated and that the gameplay hasn't taken a significant step forward, but there's still plenty of fun to be had. The storyline is great and the gameplay is as entertaining as you all remember from the other games.
Join the newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 2 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 3 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 4 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
- 5 LG V30+ Review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
Latest News Articles
- Razer roll out studio-grade Serien Elite microphone
- Blizzard announce new rewards for Battle for Azeroth preorders
- Intel Extreme Masters to bring eSports back to the Qudos Arena in May
- Irdeto Acquires Denuvo
- The Avengers Project release date, platforms, gameplay news & trailers
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Sony a7R Mk III review: The strongest case yet for ditching your DSLR
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- Oppo R11s: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- TPBusiness Analyst Business Intelligence QlikVIC
- FTIT Field TechnicianNSW
- TPCloud DevOps EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Change AnalystOther
- CCPortfolio / Project CoordinatorQLD
- FTService Asset & Configuration ManagerNSW
- FTBroker Support/ Applications SupportOther
- CCFull Stack Java DeveloperVIC
- CCDigital ArchitectQLD
- CCDatabase Migration SupportNSW
- FTPlatform Engineer - SCCM - AD - Citrix - Apps PackagingOther
- CCScrum Master Lead - Online DigitalVIC
- CCNode.js DeveloperQLD
- FTDevOps & IT Operations | Trading & Finance | LinuxOther
- CCJunior Java DeveloperQLD
- CCDevops EngineerQLD
- CCAutomation TesterVIC
- FTTechnology StrategistNSW
- CC.Net Developer - wealth platformVIC
- TPEL1 Data AnalystACT
- TPProject ManagerQLD
- CCFull Stack Developer - Java/J2EE, Angular and REactVIC
- FTSenior Project Coordinator, Operational ProjectsOther
- CCIB2B Developer - Telecom clientVIC
- TPJunior Service Desk AnalystQLD