Avanquest Driver Genius Professional Edition 2007
- Quickly and efficiently finds all the drivers on your systems, easy to use, very helpful
- Backing up files can take a while
Driver Genius Professional Edition 2007 makes it easy to ensure that all your drivers are up-to-date and helps correct any problems so your system runs just that little bit smoother. In the event of a system crash, Driver Genius Professional Edition 2007 is an invaluable time-saving tool. And at $36.97 it's good value for money too.
Price$ 36.97 (AUD)
Driver Genius Professional Edition 2007 is designed to eliminate the time and effort needed to locate a required driver. The software will back up all the drivers on your system and copies them to an .exe auto installer, so that should anything go wrong with your PC it's easy to reinstall them.
When we put Driver Genius Professional Edition 2007 to the test, we found the backup option quickly and efficiently found all the drivers on our systems, from mice, keyboards and monitors to the sound and graphics cards and even our mobile phones and digital cameras. Users are also given the option to select a specific category of drivers they would like to back up. Choose from Currently Used driver, Windows Original drivers or Disconnected Device drivers. Within these categories users can also choose sub-categories such as mice, keyboards, monitors or processors.
Avanquest also claims that Driver Genius Professional Edition 2007 will search for updates and load new drivers on to your PC to ensure it's always up-to-date. When we ran a search for updates on our machine, six different drivers were identified and they covered everything from our wireless mouse to the connected digital camera and also the processor. We downloaded and installed the drivers immediately and did find that the machine worked a little bit quicker.
Priced at $36.97, Driver Genius Professional Edition 2007 also offers the function to automatically search its online database of 30,000 drivers and alert users if there any updates to the driver they currently use. This function can be programmed to take place every time the machine starts up, or users can engage it sporadically. We also found the Device Diagnostics tool, which checks the drivers and devices for any problems and corrects them.
Join the newsletter!
Toys for Boys
Naztech Xtra Drive Mini + 256GB microSD Card
Ikea RIGGAD work lamp with wireless charging
TimeFlip Magnet Simple Time Tracking Device
SmartLens - Clip on Phone Camera Lens Set of 3
Ultimate Ears Wonderboom Bluetooth Speaker
Foreign exchange (forex) trading is a rapidly-growing in popularity with individual investors.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R17 Pro review: Oppo's thriftiest flagship yet drives a hard bargain
- 2 Huawei Mate 20 Pro review: Expensive, but probably the best phone you can buy right now
- 3 Apple iPhone XS review: Astonishment at a price
- 4 Huawei Nova 3i review: All Sell, No Soul
- 5 Oppo A5X review: A winning blend of long battery, solid performance and low-price
Latest News Articles
- Intel unveils the Intel Neural Compute Stick 2
- Fetch TV expands with Aussie Broadband
- Adobe announces next generation of Creative Cloud
- Logitech announces Logitech Rally
- Access thousands of movies for free thanks to Telstra TV Kanopy App
PCW Evaluation Team
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
The Brother MFC-L8900CDW is an absolute stand out. I struggle to fault it.
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
- The Best Australian Black Friday Tech Deals That Aren't On Amazon
- Oppo R17 Pro review: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro review: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?