AVG Identity Protection 8.5
AVG Identity Protection analyses the actions of applications to see whether any exhibit suspicious behaviour
- Can supplement your existing antimalware software
- Many antimalware programs are free
As an extra level of layered protection it's hard to fault AVG Identity Protection — until you consider its price.
Price$ 33.99 (AUD)
When it comes to protecting yourself against malware, you can't take too many precautions. AVG Identity Protection gives you another security tool to protect against malware threats specifically designed to steal private information such as passwords, bank account information, and credit card numbers.
Unlike many other antimalware programs that look at malware signatures to see whether you're infected, this program instead analyses the actions of applications to see whether any exhibit suspicious behaviour. If they do, AVG Identity Protection shuts down the program.
You can customise AVG Identity Protection in a variety of ways by telling it that certain applications are safe, for example. The program runs alongside your existing antimalware software and supplements it, rather than replaces it.
There's only one problem with AVG Identity Protection: its price. At $33.99, it's not cheap, especially considering that many antimalware programs are free. So you'll have to decide whether the extra peace of mind is worth the extra cost.
Join the newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
Latest News Articles
- Nest jumps into home security with Nest Secure
- Master Lock bring new Smart Padlocks to Oz
- Trend Micro Strengthens its Security Offerings in Trend Micro Security
- Billions of devices at risk as Bluetooth-bourne vulnerability exposed
- Trend Micro launches new Home Network Scanner
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Huawei Y5 (2017) Review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- CCGuidewire Business AnalystQLD
- FTBusiness QA Manager - TelecommunicationsOther
- FTJunior-Mid level .Net/Front-End Developer (Brisbane location)VIC
- TPEnterprise Applications AdministratorQLD
- FTProject ManagerSA
- FTSenior Asset Information OfficerOther
- FTDomain ArchitectOther
- CCGuidewire Business Analyst - Brisbane basedNSW
- FTPerformance TesterOther
- FTInternal Communications ManagerOther
- FTSenior Business Objects DeveloperACT
- FTApplication SupportNSW
- FTBig Data EngineerVIC
- FTSenior Services EngineerSA
- FTSenior Business AnalystACT
- FTReporting Consultant with AlteryxOther
- FTHadoop DeveloperACT
- FTSenior Java DeveloperWA
- FTSolution Designer - CRM / EDWOther
- CCTRIM Support OfficerACT
- CCCRM Support DeveloperWA
- FTSAP Integration ManagerOther
- FTMarketing Executive - Digital, Direct and Customer MarketingOther
- TPService Desk Team LeaderVIC