MSI has long pushed the boundaries of invention with its ever-evolving range of laptops but it has now pulled off a world first with the new MSI Creative 17.
Belkin Car Vent Mount review
An easily transportable phone holder
- Rubber clips might not last too long
A small, portable device which holds your phone in cars.
Price$ 30.00 (AUD)
If you regularly switch cars then having a large, adjustable phone mount can be a pain to move around – especially if you’re travelling. Belkin’s Car Vent Mount has four rubber slots on the back meaning it can easily clip onto most formats of car air vents. We tested on a Ford Mustang, Subaru Liberty and Ford Kuga, all of which had different vents and it held fast.
The sides are spring-loaded and adjustable with rubber grips and it securely held onto phones as wide as an iPhone 6S Plus and the Huawei Mate 8 which has a 6-inch screen.
Our only concern is the rubber clips on the back could well get loose over time and start losing their grip. But there'd be simple ways of fixing that.
Ultimately, it does what it says on the tin and costs $30.
Join the newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 4a review: The Goldilocks Google phone
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G review: Wrong Number
- 3 LG NANO99 NanoCell 8K TV review: Prestige at a price
- 4 LG Velvet review: Fake it till you make it
- 5 Google Pixel Buds (2020) review: Course correction
Latest News Articles
- Arlo adds a wireless video doorbell to its home security offerings
- Amazon Music rolls out free podcasts, taking on Spotify
- Google will reveal new Chromecast and smart speaker in late September
- Trump reportedly approves TikTok sale to Oracle, Walmart
- Windows 10's October 2020 Update is ready to download
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
I highly recommend the Dynabook Portégé® X30L-G notebook for everyday business use, it is a benchmark setting notebook of its generation in the lightweight category.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Huawei Matebook X Pro (2020) review: The real deal
- Oppo Find X2 Pro review: The Ultimate Alternative Flagship
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?