Brother HL-3075CW colour laser printer
- Fast print speeds
- Low initial price
- Average colour and mono print quality
The Brother HL-3075CW may not have the best print quality we’ve seen from a colour laser printer, and perhaps not even the best at this price point, but it’s fast and prints are good enough. Unless print quality is an overriding concern, the HL-3075CW makes a good case for itself.
Price$ 345.00 (AUD)
|Supported media sizes||A4|
|Supported media types||Plain paper|
|Total media capacity (sheets)||250|
|Power rating (Watts)||480W|
|Printer usage||Small / home office|
|Number of ink/toner cartridges||4|
|Stated print speed (b&w)||18|
|Stated print speed (colour)||18|
|Warranty information||Return to base|
|Warranty length (months)||12|
|Number of USB 2.0 ports||1|
|Wired Terminals / Ports||Ethernet, USB 2.0|
|Wi-Fi (wireless networking)||Yes|
|Wireless technology supported||Wireless 802.11b, Wireless 802.11g|
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Epson launches new high-speed Enterprise inkjet printer
- When life gives you a 3D printer, make a house
- Hacker hijacks thousands of publicly exposed printers to warn owners
- HP shutting down default FTP, Telnet access to network printers
- Why won’t my printer connect to my wireless router?
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review:
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - ISO9001ACT
- FTJunior-Mid level Technical Software Support/Project CoordinatorQLD
- TPWordPress DeveloperVIC
- FTService Request ManagerSA
- TPSQL Database AdministratorQLD
- FTRuby on Rails DeveloperNSW
- FTe-Learning Instructional DesignerOther
- CCSenior Project Manager - InfrastructureVIC
- FTSenior Test AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Reporting Data Analyst - TelcoVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Incident Management SystemsOther
- FTETL AnalystOther
- FTNetwork Support EngineerSA
- FTSenior Network Operations EngineerSA
- FTSalesforce Platform LeadOther
- FTOracle Fusion Middleware ArchitectACT
- CCBusiness / Systems AnalystNSW
- FTEnterprise ArchitectOther
- FTNetwork & Security Gateway EngineerACT
- FTMicrosoft Analyst ProgrammerOther
- CCService Delivery LeadQLD
- CCDigital Business AnalystACT
- FTBusiness AnalystOther