BTS Pro headphones review: Poor ergonomics undercut good audio
- Audio quality is decent
- Not comfortable to wear
Though the audio playback occasionally comes together, the myriad gambles that 66 Audio has made on form factor and design fails to do the same.
Price$ 129.00 (AUD)
One of the many reasons that the wireless headphones space is so exciting is that, as far as consumer electronics categories go, it’s relatively-friendly to newcomers. Sure, there are some customers who will never buy or use anything that isn’t the pack-in that come with their phone and there are plenty of others who will never buy anything less than the latest Bose. However, for everyone else, there’s options.
When audiences are open to those options, innovators and newcomers alike have the chance to shine. At least, that’s the idea. Enter: 66 Audio and their new BTS Pro headphones.
The BTS Pro headphones are a set of wireless on-ear headphones that pull audio from a secondary smart device using Bluetooth 4.2. They weigh 63 grams and boast a set of 36mm high-density drivers, sweat-proofing and a battery life of 40 hours per charge.
They charge using USB Type-C and come bundled with a carry-case.
Next: Design, Performance and The Bottom Line
Join the newsletter!
Bringing VR out of office and study spaces will serve to help it attract the new audiences it needs to continue growing
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 2 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 3 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 4 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
- 5 TCL X2 review: QLED escapes the premium market
Latest News Articles
- Google finally bring the Pixel Buds to Australia
- Bose announce local availability and pricing for SoundSport Free true wireless earbuds
- Jabra confirm ANZ pricing and availability for Evolve 75e headphones
- CES 2018: Everything Announced By HyperX
- CES 2018: HyperX announces Wireless Cloud Flight Headset and RGB range
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Sony a7R Mk III review: The strongest case yet for ditching your DSLR
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- Oppo R11s: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTMid Level UX DesignerOther
- CCSecurity DesignerNSW
- FTCyber Security AnalystOther
- FTSAP Test AnalystsOther
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - CMS / DMSOther
- FTLead Project/Program Manager -Office Fit out & AccommodationOther
- FTMid-Level Drupal Developer (Brisbane Location)SA
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTSAP Ariba Project ManagerOther
- CCEnterprise Content Management (ECM) LeadWA
- FTSenior Infrastructure Project ManagerACT
- FTJava DeveloperWA
- CCSenior MS SQL DeveloperNSW
- FTManager Information ServicesQLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst - PERMANENT -Other
- FTOracle Fusion Middleware AdministratorOther
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTFullstack .NET Developer - AngularOther
- FTIteration Manager/Scrum MasterOther
- CCIntegration/DevOps EngineerQLD
- CCFull Stack Java DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Change AnalystOther
- TPJava DeveloperNSW
- FTSAP HR Functional ConsultantOther