From hardcore gaming to everyday use, there’s a new MSI laptop for everybody
Bullzip PDF Printer
An excellent free PDF printer tool.
- Nothing of note
This is best of breed. Uninstall the other free PDF tools you may have tried and use Bullzip.
Bullzip is an excellent free PDF printer tool.
Occasionally a freebie surprises us with a feature or two we weren't expecting. In Bullzip PDF Printer's case it's the ability to password-protect PDF files and even watermark them. Normally, you have to fork over a fair amount of cash for these niceties. Both features - as well as the basic PDF printing - worked perfectly.
Like many free PDF apps, Bullzip is actually a front-end for the public domain Ghostscript Postscript/PDF printer driver, which is where the PDF features actually reside. Still, for anyone to take the time to implement the more advanced features in a super-clean, advertising-free little app is, well, great.
The authors accept donations, and if you're as pleased with the program as we are you might consider sending them a quid or two. They also have a pay version, PDF Writer, which according to the company is "superior to the bullzip edition in some installation related matters". You might donate by buying that program instead.
Join the newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo Find X3 Pro review: An all around performer with a touch of class
- 2 MSI GS66 Stealth (2021) review: A gaming powerhouse with 300Hz display
- 3 Jackery Explorer 1000 Portable Power Station review: Good for venturing off the grid
- 4 Dynabook Portégé X30W-J – a very good all-rounder
- 5 Realme 7 Pro review: Further progress
Latest News Articles
- Adobe expands Creative Cloud M1 support, claims over 80% better performance than Intel
- Starlink Internet to be deployed in outback Aussie school
- How to set up two-factor authentication for your Apple ID and iCloud account
- How to customize the Safari start page in macOS Big Sur 11.3
- Run Windows 10 on your M1 Mac with Parallels Desktop 16.5
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- MSI Summit E15 (2021) review: A productivity workhorse with a gaming pedigree
- Every TV in Samsung's 2021 TV line-up explained: Neo QLED vs Crystal UHD vs QLED
- Best Australian EOFY 2021 Laptop Deals
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?