Bullzip PDF Printer
An excellent free PDF printer tool.
- Nothing of note
This is best of breed. Uninstall the other free PDF tools you may have tried and use Bullzip.
Bullzip is an excellent free PDF printer tool.
Occasionally a freebie surprises us with a feature or two we weren't expecting. In Bullzip PDF Printer's case it's the ability to password-protect PDF files and even watermark them. Normally, you have to fork over a fair amount of cash for these niceties. Both features - as well as the basic PDF printing - worked perfectly.
Like many free PDF apps, Bullzip is actually a front-end for the public domain Ghostscript Postscript/PDF printer driver, which is where the PDF features actually reside. Still, for anyone to take the time to implement the more advanced features in a super-clean, advertising-free little app is, well, great.
The authors accept donations, and if you're as pleased with the program as we are you might consider sending them a quid or two. They also have a pay version, PDF Writer, which according to the company is "superior to the bullzip edition in some installation related matters". You might donate by buying that program instead.
Join the newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 2 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 3 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
- 4 TCL X2 review: QLED escapes the premium market
- 5 Xbox One X review: Brave new world
Latest News Articles
- Sonos say Aussie Alexa support for One smart speaker won't arrive until Autumn 2018
- Transport for NSW boosts digital experience with Amazon Alexa
- Irdeto Acquires Denuvo
- Businesses jump on Amazon’s Alexa after Australian launch date revealed
- Officeworks hops on voice interface bandwagon with Google Assistant integration
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Sony a7R Mk III review: The strongest case yet for ditching your DSLR
- Monster Hunter World review
- Oppo R11s: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCBusiness AnalystWA
- FTIntegration SpecialistQLD
- CCReporting Business AnalystNSW
- CCMicrosoft CRM Technical ConsultantNSW
- CCSharePoint DeveloperNSW
- FTService Design Analyst- Service Management Specialist- ITILOther
- TPSenior Software DeveloperSA
- FTGraduate Talent Acquisition SpecialistOther
- FTEmail Production SpecialistOther
- FTMessaging Engineer - Office365 experienceOther
- FTDocument ControllerSA
- FTPeopleSoft Business AnalystNSW
- FTTechnical Project ManagerOther
- FTData Analyst/ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Change AnalystOther
- FTDevOps EngineerOther
- FTSQL DeveloperOther
- CCIOS DeveloperNSW
- FTJava DevelopersVIC
- FTLead Business AnalystOther
- FTTechnical Data Analyst - SAP PM ModuleOther
- FTBig Data EngineerOther
- TPSenior Exchange ManagerACT
- FTDevOps EngineerOther
- FTData AnalystOther