Bullzip PDF Printer
An excellent free PDF printer tool.
- Nothing of note
This is best of breed. Uninstall the other free PDF tools you may have tried and use Bullzip.
Bullzip is an excellent free PDF printer tool.
Occasionally a freebie surprises us with a feature or two we weren't expecting. In Bullzip PDF Printer's case it's the ability to password-protect PDF files and even watermark them. Normally, you have to fork over a fair amount of cash for these niceties. Both features - as well as the basic PDF printing - worked perfectly.
Like many free PDF apps, Bullzip is actually a front-end for the public domain Ghostscript Postscript/PDF printer driver, which is where the PDF features actually reside. Still, for anyone to take the time to implement the more advanced features in a super-clean, advertising-free little app is, well, great.
The authors accept donations, and if you're as pleased with the program as we are you might consider sending them a quid or two. They also have a pay version, PDF Writer, which according to the company is "superior to the bullzip edition in some installation related matters". You might donate by buying that program instead.
Join the newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Latest News Articles
- Samsung unifies smart-home products with Bixby 2.0
- Dropbox go pro with Dropbox Profesional
- Intel launches AI-driven anti-money laundering solution
- Nvidia unveils Pegasus, an AI computer that can power fully autonomous vehicles
- Dragon Gets NDIS Approval
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTService Desk Technical LeadOther
- FTApplication Support HP ALMACT
- FTIT Project ManagerOther
- FTSystem EngineerOther
- CCAgile Business Analyst - BrisbaneQLD
- FTSenior Project Manager - ApplicationsOther
- CCSCRUM MasterVIC
- FTJunior DeveloperQLD
- FTMobile Application/ .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCLean Six Sigma Black Belt ? 6 month contractVIC
- CCAgile Business Analyst - BrisbaneNSW
- CCIT Project SchedulerQLD
- TPFront End DeveloperWA
- TPChange Analyst / ManagerQLD
- TPProject DirectorQLD
- CCSharePoint DeveloperACT
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCWindows 10 Deployment TechnicianWA
- CCSAP Finance AnalystNSW
- FTTest AnalystOther
- CCService DesignerACT
- CCPenetration Test AnalystACT
- FTProgram Director - TelecommunicationsOther
- CCWindows / Unix / Linux Systems Administration / Support SpecialistNSW
- FTETL DeveloperACT