Casio Exilim EX-Z750
- Beautiful LCD, high quality video
- Long load times on video
A solid compact camera that offers a great set of features, and is only really let down by long load and save times.
Price$ 799.00 (AUD)
The Exilim EX-Z750's beautiful 2.5" LCD screen catches your eye immediately. The extra half an inch it has on most of the competition may not sound like much, but on a small camera such as this, a 2.5"LCD is massive, taking up most of the back. This makes framing shots considerably easier, and the LCD is mostly clear and free of ghosting, which makes the whole experience a lot more pleasant than hunching over a tiny, badly lit screen.
The EX-Z750 takes photos at 7.2 megapixels, with a maximum possible resolution of 3072 x 2304. The layout of the camera is intuitive, and with three quality settings, it easily caters for all kinds of output, from standard photos through to blown-up printouts. The shots themselves looked quite good. There was perhaps a small amount of over saturation of blue in some of our sky shots.
One standout function is the capture of high quality, 640 x 480 MPEG-4 movies at an impressive 30fps. However, trying to do this involved annoyingly long load and save times. This was unexpected, as the lag when powering up and taking stills was almost non-existent thanks to the camera's continuous shutter function. In general, the EX-Z750 was one of the fastest cameras we have used. With a shot interval of 0.9 seconds and a release lag of .007 seconds, the photo-taking experience is lightning-quick.
The Z750 offers quite a nice set of features, including manual exposure controls, as well as shutter and aperture priority modes. While falling short of full manual shooting, the range of features would satisfy most people.
It operates on a "super-life" lithium ion battery, which Casio claims can take 325 shots on a single charge.
The camera itself feels very solid and is reasonably small. About the size of a pack of cards, this model easily fits inside a pocket or a small bag.
Join the newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 First Look: Nikon D850
- 2 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 5 Google WiFi review
Latest News Articles
- Sony’s New RX10 IV combines Fast AF and 24 FPS continuous shooting with 24-600mm F2.4-F4 Zoom Lens
- Sony make shooting in HDR easy with new 4K camcorders
- Sony announces Australian availability for new waterproof RX0 action-camera
- Panasonic Announces LUMIX DC-GH5 Firmware Update Service
- Boom: SanDisk just dropped the world's largest SD card
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- First Look: ASUS Newest Notebooks
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTDigital Acquisition Campaign ManagerNSW
- TPBusiness Intelligence AnalystSA
- FTNV1 Cleared Software Engineer (Mid level) - Defence Projects - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTJunior-Mid level Technical Software Support/Project CoordinatorQLD
- TPWordPress DeveloperVIC
- CCMS Project Server DevelopersNSW
- FTMid Level Business Intelligence Analyst - Power BIOther
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantACT
- FTUX Designer | Mid Level | Initial 6 Month ContractOther
- CCWindows & Linux Systems Engineer - BrisbaneNSW
- CCCommercial AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Business ArchitectOther
- CCSAP Techno Function ConsultantNSW
- FTService Desk AnalystVIC
- FTUX Designer | 9mth ContractOther
- CCNetwork EngineerQLD
- FTProject Manager | High Profile 4 year Transformation ProjectQLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst - BillPayOther
- FTData DeveloperOther
- CCWeb Developer/ PHP DeveloperQLD
- FTFront End DeveloperNSW
- FTExperienced Application DeveloperSA
- CCPortfolio ManagerNSW
- FTOracle DB & Python DeveloperVIC