Citrix Online GoToWebinar 4.0
Feature-packed webinar software.
- The addition of native VoIP support and the ability to record for later playback are both great enhancements
- You cannot delete the traditional US teleconference dial-in numbers when you add a local Australian number
Any business from a one person operation up to a large corporate company can use this software to run custom webinars for up to 1000 attendees.
Price$ 99.00 (AUD)
Note: Pricing for this product is in US$.
Virtual meetings are now an accepted part of any company’s communication toolset. Whereas a Web cast is typically a one-way Web conference from the speaker to the audience — usually with limited audience interaction — a webinar is designed to be a more collaborative form of communication.
In webinars the presenter may speak over a standard telephone line, discussing the information being presented on screen to the audience — who in turn can respond over their own telephones (preferably speakerphones). Webinars can include audience polling and question and answer sessions to provide greater audience participation.
GoToWebinar 4.0 from CitrixOnline offers some key enhancements with this latest version. Of note, GoToWebinar 4.0 now provides out of the box support for both traditional voice conferencing — via a regular handset or VoIP telephony using its integrated audio conferencing called Total Audio. With the release of version 4.0, full Mac OS support is provided. CitrixOnline does not offer any support for Linux desktops nor are there any public plans to do so in the near future.
GoToWebinar is an example of software as a service (SaaS), and to use the application you sign up to either a month by month service or take out a yearly subscription. Both options provide unlimited webinars for up to 1000 attendees.
Once the applet is installed on your PC you are ready to schedule your first webinar by right clicking on the orange system tray icon. Once the date and time is set you are taken to the My Webinars page where you can customise your webinar by adding polls, designing surveys and sending e-mail reminders.
Registration details for webinars can be customised, required or optional. If you do not need to capture the registration details you can select the “meet now” option and invite attendees on the fly via e-mail. A handy feature in version 4 of GoToWebinar is its ability to schedule recurring webinars either for the same group of attendees or a different group of attendees. This is a big time saver if you plan to run the same content over multiple sessions. Additionally, using the My Webinars page you are able to track the status and details of your upcoming event(s) including the number of registered attendees.
The dashboard is the control centre for GoToWebinar. It is where a host/presenter shares their screen or gives control of their keyboard and mouse to a remote user. Using the dashboard controls, a webinar can be set to be recorded for future playback .
The dashboard also allows the host/presenter to “chat” with logged-in attendees while the webinar is running. Polling questions are also launched from within the dashboard.
If the record option was selected using the dashboard, when you exit the webinar, GoToWebinar will process the session and save a file locally to the host/presenter PC. This can take almost as long as the original webinar so make sure you aren't in a hurry.
Post-webinar follow-up and feedback is a strong feature of the GoToWebinar software. The package has a number of preconfigured reports that the host/presenter is able access after the webinar concludes. These reports can be used for lead qualification and follow up.
GoToWebinar 4.0 costs US$$99.00 per month, or $79.00 on an annual plan.
Join the newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 2 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 3 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 4 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
- 5 LG V30+ Review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
Latest News Articles
- Sonos say Aussie Alexa support for One smart speaker won't arrive until Autumn 2018
- Transport for NSW boosts digital experience with Amazon Alexa
- Irdeto Acquires Denuvo
- Businesses jump on Amazon’s Alexa after Australian launch date revealed
- Officeworks hops on voice interface bandwagon with Google Assistant integration
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Sony a7R Mk III review: The strongest case yet for ditching your DSLR
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- Oppo R11s: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCStorage SpecialistNSW
- FTSAP Business Analyst x 4Other
- FTTechnical Lead | .Net | FintechOther
- CCApplications Project ManagerACT
- FTCloud ArchitectVIC
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- TPChange ManagerQLD
- FTProject Manager - APS 6ACT
- TPBI AnalystNSW
- FTMid-Level Drupal Developer (Brisbane Location)SA
- CCProject ManagerACT
- FTProject SpecialistSA
- FTSystems EngineerVIC
- FTBI Solution DesignerNSW
- CCXamarin DeveloperVIC
- CCPolicy OfficerNSW
- FTSenior AWS Cloud SpecialistsOther
- FTManager Information ServicesQLD
- FTChange Manager OCMOther
- CCPortfolio / Project CoordinatorQLD
- TPService Desk AnalystVIC
- FTSQL Developer / Data AnalystOther
- TPSplunk EngineerNSW
- FTPlatform DesignerOther