- Charming aspect of storytelling with well-developed characters and a fair amount of challenging puzzles, custom level editor, playful cut-scenes will land a few chuckles
- Some stages are not well-designed as a 3D platformer on an isometric plane — which can be a cause for frustration over sensitive controls and lots of trial and error
Overall, Steal Princess is a game that has decent, challenging puzzles, but may leave you falling flat into a bottomless pit as a 3D platformer.
Price$ 49.95 (AUD)
Steal Princess is a puzzle/platformer game with easy-to-learn game mechanics and somewhat challenging puzzles. Each stage has a victory condition which may include killing all enemies or simply obtaining the key to unlock the gate to the next level.
Some enemies have a colour-coded affinity who can only be defeated by using the corresponding weapon found in plain sight or hidden within an enemy or inanimate object. Anise, the notorious thief and reluctant hero of Steal Princess can use her whip to pull enemies aside, swing from designated objects, and activate switches.
The boss fights are not terribly difficult compared to the encounters preceding it. Most of the boss fights require good timing and dodging attacks. The isometric plane makes certain levels more challenging only because it can be difficult to determine the precise height and depth of a jump across a platform, preventing players from seeing anything behind taller objects that are closer to the player's fixed view. Aside from a few of the awkward jumping and swinging puzzles, the game mechanics are simple and straightforward, providing enough variety to keep you playing.
Join the newsletter!
A printer that is efficient, reliable and can work seamlessly with your systems and software.Read this solicitor's review to find out more!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS FX503 review: An ROG Notebook By Any Other Name
- 2 HP Envy x360 (Ryzen 5) review: Power over portability
- 3 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 4 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 5 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
Latest News Articles
- High Court dismisses Valve’s special leave to appeal $3 million fine
- Wargaming signs publishing deal with Mad Head Games
- Serious Sam 4 teased ahead of E3 showcase
- Ballistix Launches Tactical Tracer RGB DDR4 Gaming Memory
- Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege Exceeds 30 Million Players Milestone
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Gigabyte AERO 15: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCImplementation EngineerWA
- CCJunior Project AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Network EngineerVIC
- FTSenior Project CoordinatorOther
- CCiOS Developer - Brisbane locationQLD
- CCIteration Manager/Scrum MasterWA
- TPChange ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Consultant DCOther
- CCOffice 365 Solution DesignerQLD
- TPProject CoordinatorVIC
- CCProject Manager (mid-level)NSW
- CCSenior Teradata Developer/Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - PERMANENT -Other
- FTProxy Product Owner - $800pdOther
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTProject Manager, Construction UpgradesNSW
- TPSenior Solution ArchitectACT
- FTPrinciple Health Sales Executive - Enterprise IT Healthcare Perm - Syd / MelbNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCData Warehouse Architect - Start JUNE 18QLD
- FTData AnalystOther
- CCPega Systems ArchitectACT
- FTOrganisational Change Manager, ImplementationOther
- CCOffice365 SpecialistNSW
- FTData Analyst/DeveloperNSW