New line-up targeted at designers, creators, and professionals
- Charming aspect of storytelling with well-developed characters and a fair amount of challenging puzzles, custom level editor, playful cut-scenes will land a few chuckles
- Some stages are not well-designed as a 3D platformer on an isometric plane — which can be a cause for frustration over sensitive controls and lots of trial and error
Overall, Steal Princess is a game that has decent, challenging puzzles, but may leave you falling flat into a bottomless pit as a 3D platformer.
Price$ 49.95 (AUD)
Steal Princess is a puzzle/platformer game with easy-to-learn game mechanics and somewhat challenging puzzles. Each stage has a victory condition which may include killing all enemies or simply obtaining the key to unlock the gate to the next level.
Some enemies have a colour-coded affinity who can only be defeated by using the corresponding weapon found in plain sight or hidden within an enemy or inanimate object. Anise, the notorious thief and reluctant hero of Steal Princess can use her whip to pull enemies aside, swing from designated objects, and activate switches.
The boss fights are not terribly difficult compared to the encounters preceding it. Most of the boss fights require good timing and dodging attacks. The isometric plane makes certain levels more challenging only because it can be difficult to determine the precise height and depth of a jump across a platform, preventing players from seeing anything behind taller objects that are closer to the player's fixed view. Aside from a few of the awkward jumping and swinging puzzles, the game mechanics are simple and straightforward, providing enough variety to keep you playing.
Join the newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo Find X3 Pro review: An all around performer with a touch of class
- 2 MSI GS66 Stealth (2021) review: A gaming powerhouse with 300Hz display
- 3 Jackery Explorer 1000 Portable Power Station review: Good for venturing off the grid
- 4 Dynabook Portégé X30W-J – a very good all-rounder
- 5 Realme 7 Pro review: Further progress
Latest News Articles
- Save the date June 9, for a GeForce NOW Australia event
- Fortnite NBA crossover arrives ahead of NBA Playoffs
- Apple Music Lossless and Spatial Audio: What you need to listen
- Before We Leave: Non-violent Kiwi game releases on Steam
- Apple pays out a penny every time you stream a song on Apple Music
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Best Amazon Prime Day deals for Australia in 2021
- Best Australian EOFY 2021 Laptop Deals
- Six headphone deals to consider for Australia's EOFY 2021
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?