Cyberlink DVD Suite 7 Ultra
Cyberlink DVD Suite 7 Ultra easier to use and almost as powerful as the competing offerings from Nero and Roxio.
- Easy to use
- Limited quantity of included DVD menu templates
Cyberlink DVD Suite 7 Ultra performs just about every disc-related task that the competition can handle — and does so extremely well. Include it in your comparisons with Roxio and Nero when you shop; it's that good.
Price$ 149.00 (AUD)
Look out, Nero and Roxio: Cyberlink DVD Suite 7 Ultra — a media and disc-burning suite — is easier to use and almost as powerful as the competing offerings from Nero and Roxio. Not only does it sport a consistent, easy-to-learn, animated interface suite-wide, that puts the ones in Nero 9 and Roxio Creator 2009 to shame, but it also assembles a competitive feature set. Like the Nero and Roxio suites, it sometimes provides the same functionality in more than one module, but not to the same confusing degree.
Cyberlink DVD Suite 7 Ultra includes Cyberlink's industry-leading PowerDVD 8 software movieplayer (Blu-ray and HD DVD included), its highly rated PowerDirector movie editor/creator, its MediaShow slide-show creator, its PowerProducer movie disc creator, and its Power2Go disc-burning app. Each of the modules is at least as easy to intuit and use as the competition's.
New features in Cyberlink DVD Suite 7 Ultra include PowerProducer's ability to import both h.264 and AAC (the Ultra Suite edition exports h.264 only), and PowerDirector's ability to export directly to iPod, iPhone, and PSP.
The updated PowerDVD now decodes AAC audio tracks, too, and it has new library functions that allow you to keep track of the videos on your system more easily.
Other elements of Cyberlink DVD Suite 7 Ultra are PowerBackup, a convenient file-based backup utility whose only shortcoming is that it can't back up open files; Power DVD Copy, which can duplicate non-copy-protected discs of most types; Label Printer, an uncomplicated label creator; the InstaBurn packet-writing application for use with rewritable CD and DVD media; and access to Cyberlink's new online content and community.
If you feel constrained by the limited quantity of included DVD menu templates or other content, you can head online and look for more; the offering we found there were all free and seemed to be of a high quality.
Join the newsletter!
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Apple iPhone X
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
cloudandco Smart Cane
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Toys for Boys
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Bose SoundLink Micro
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Xbox One X
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft delves deeper into AI with new kit bag of tools
- Samsung unifies smart-home products with Bixby 2.0
- Dropbox go pro with Dropbox Profesional
- Intel launches AI-driven anti-money laundering solution
- Nvidia unveils Pegasus, an AI computer that can power fully autonomous vehicles
PCW Evaluation Team
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Get set for Amazon Australia Black Friday launch
- Destiny 2 PC review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- TPSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTIntegration DeveloperVIC
- FTMultiple Axway rolesOther
- FTInfrastructure EngineerACT
- FTSenior Business ConsultantOther
- CCPega LSA - Banking IndustryVIC
- FTAdvice Trainer / AdministratorOther
- FTTest AnalystOther
- FTSplunk EngineerACT
- FTSoftware EngineerSA
- FTInfrastructure Migration EngineerOther
- FTPEGA ArchitectOther
- FTPersonal AssistantSA
- FTData Centre Support Engineer -| 6mth ContractOther
- TPAppian DeveloperQLD
- FTPermanent: Senior Infrastructure Technical Consultant - Cloud - MicrosoftVIC
- FTHadoop DeveloperSA
- CCProject AnalystNSW
- FTProduct Support ManagerVIC
- FTMid-Level Drupal Developer (Brisbane Location)SA
- FTChange Analyst, IT & Business ProjectsOther
- CCAdvisory Project Manager - Infrastructure Services.QLD
- CCTechnical Team Lead/Application Developer Team Lead - Government OrganisationVIC
- CCNetwork ArchitectVIC
- TPSCRUM MasterVIC