Dearear Buoyant in-ear wireless earphones review: futuristic design at a great price
- Gorgeous design
- Excellent sound quality
- Ease of use
- Not water-resistant (sweat resistant is not the same as being caught in the rain)
This is an inexpensive, functional but beautifully designed and engineered set of earphones.
Price$ 107.00 (AUD)
These noteworthy wireless earphones by Dearear combines a sleek simplicity of design with audio engineering that gives a huge nod to design thinking and will be appreciated for its namesake.
Designed in New Zealand, the Dearear range has been in development since 2012 and it bodes well to know that there are only three types of earphones available on the market. These guys don’t skimp on research and development. I like what the folks over there says on their website, “we are not trying to make headphones, we are trying to design fashion decors that plays quality music” and they have delivered just what they set out to achieve.
There has been a whole host of new wireless earphones that has launched into the market since the release of the iPhone 7 (sans headphone jack), but the assortment of Bluetooth earphones that are available have either opted for functionality over looks, or are pricey and over-designed.
The Dearear Buoyant in-ear wireless earphones are a class of their own. Observing the design, this one the Black/Gold combination looks handsome in a minimalistic way, (they also come in White/Rose Gold or Black/Black for those opting for a different colour tone). Once on, they sit exquisitely on your ear and you look like you’re on the set of Blade Runner 2049.
The connecting cable is also short enough for it to not be a hindrance, many of the other brands make too big a deal with the design of the band, which to me, remains the most unattractive part of a lot of wireless earphones. With the Buoyant, the cable is discreet enough for it to remain unnoticeable, but functional and the best part is that you hardly notice it’s there once you’ve put it on and this goes with the external looks as well as the experience for the wearer.
Join the newsletter!
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
cloudandco Smart Cane
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Apple iPhone X
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Toys for Boys
Bose SoundLink Micro
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Lego Mindstorms EV3
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Xbox One X
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Latest News Articles
- Harman ANZ relaunches AKG into the consumer market with new range
- Plantronics Expands its Award-Winning BackBeat FIT Family
- Google marries AI, hardware and software with Made By Google
- Google Pixel 2, Pixel 2 XL, Pixelbook, Google Home Mini & Max: Everything Announced At Today’s Google Event
- Bose Upgrade Q35 for Google Assistant
PCW Evaluation Team
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Get set for Amazon Australia Black Friday launch
- Destiny 2 PC review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTInfrastructure Architect (EUC)Other
- FTApplication ArchitectOther
- CCTest Analyst - BrisbaneVIC
- CCProgram ManagerNSW
- FTReporting AnalystQLD
- TPSAP BW ConsultantQLD
- CCSenior Service Delivery ManagerVIC
- FTNetwork and Systems EngineerWA
- CCBusiness Intelligence SpecialistNSW
- CCLinux AdministratorNSW
- TPSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCDesktop Engineer - MULTIPLE ROLESQLD
- FTChange Analyst, IT & Business ProjectsOther
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Merchant acquiringNSW
- CCTest Analyst - BrisbaneNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Risk and Compliance StreamOther
- FTSenior Software Test AnalystOther
- FTScrum MasterOther
- FTTM1 Application Management AnalystOther
- CCLinux AdministratorNSW
- FTJava DeveloperOther
- TPProject Scheduler/CoordinatorQLD
- FTMid-Level Drupal Developer (Brisbane Location)WA
- FTDesktop Technical LeadOther
- FTDigital Business Analyst - IntermediateQLD