Dell Inspiron 13z
|Display technology||LED-backlit LCD|
|Graphics card||Intel HD Graphics 3000|
|Graphics card type||Integrated|
|Power supply||AC, Battery|
|Battery size (Watt hours)||44|
|CPU type||Intel Core i5|
|Operating system||Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows 7 Home Premium|
|Hard drive interface||SATA|
|Hard drive type||Hard drive|
|Supported memory media||SD|
|Warranty information||Carry-in service after remote diagnosis|
|Warranty length (months)||12|
|Webcam resolution (megapixels)||1|
|Number of USB 2.0 ports||3|
|Number of USB 3.0 ports:||2|
|Wired Terminals / Ports||Combination headphone/microphone , Gigabit Ethernet, HDMI, USB 2.0, USB 3.0|
|Wi-Fi (wireless networking)||Yes|
|Wireless technology supported||Bluetooth, Wireless 802.11b, Wireless 802.11g, Wireless 802.11n|
Why virtualise your NAS environment?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 2 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 3 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 4 Zolo Liberty+ review: The true wireless earbuds you've been waiting for
- 5 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- HP Omen laptops include a first: Nvidia Max-Q graphics technology
- HP reboots Omen desktop with more of what gamers love
- HP's Omen Accelerator can give your laptop some guts
- HP's Omen X Compact Desktop can morph into a backpack VR PC
- Samsung to detail new Tizen OS for smart home appliances, IoT devices
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Interview - Netgear CEO Patrick Lo talks eSports, the NBN and why mesh is the smartphone of home Wi-Fi
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTUX Design Manager (Urgent!!)Other
- FTDesktop Engineer (Windows 10)Other
- TPPrincipal SAP ABAP DeveloperQLD
- FTData Migration DeveloperNSW
- CCProgram CoordinatorVIC
- CCProduct Owner - TelcoVIC
- FTGreenfield Implementation SAP IS-U DM | SAP IS-U DM | SAP ECOther
- FTSenior Test Analyst (Office 365)Other
- CCProject Manager (mid-level)NSW
- CCCommunication OfficerNSW
- FTProject Coordinator / Junior Change AnalystOther
- FTService Management LeadOther
- FTJunior-Mid Level Technical Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- TPWeb DeveloperQLD
- FTBusiness AnalystACT
- TPFront End DeveloperWA
- FTField EngineerOther
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperOther
- FTIAM DevOps EngineerOther
- FTOracle Database Engineer - EXADATAOther
- FTSecurity Clearances OfficerACT
- TPAPS 6 Web DeveloperACT
- FTSenior Front-End Developer (Urgent)Other
- CCAutomation Test Engineer - BRISBANE BASEDNSW
- FTInsights AnalystOther