Dell Inspiron 9200
- Performance and specs
- One-year warranty as standard
A great laptop well worth the price point. A longer warranty would be nice.
Price$ 2,998.00 (AUD)
The Centrino-based Inspiron 9200 was Dell's first 17" widescreen notebook. Our review model featured the glossy and ultra sharp WUXGA 1920 x 1200 resolution display option and a 2.1GHz Pentium M processor--the fastest available at press time. There is 1GB of 333MHz PC 2700 DDR SDRAM supplied along with a 60GB 5400rpm hard disk and a fixed multiformat (including double-layer) DVD writer. The double-layer functionality is welcome as is the ability to burn both +R/RW and -R/RW media.
The 9200 features an ATI Mobility Radeon 9700 graphics controller with 128MB of DDR video memory. It has VGA-out and DVI connections.
The Inspiron 9200 supports one Type II PC Card, and includes single FireWire, Ethernet and 56Kbps modem connections. Serial and parallel ports are not available.
Wireless connectivity includes built-in Dell TrueMobile Bluetooth and Dell Wireless 1450 Dual-Band 802.11b/g modules. An SD card reader is integrated along with a single FireWire and four USB 2.0 ports.
Join the newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Latest News Articles
- Google Pixel 2, Pixel 2 XL, Pixelbook, Google Home Mini & Max: Everything Announced At Today’s Google Event
- MSI GE73 7RF VR Raider Gaming Laptop: Full, in-depth review
- Traditional Aussie PC market defies global downward trend again
- Acer expands gaming notebook lineup with Predator Helios 300
- ASUS Announces Two New Entries into the VivoBook Range with the VivoBook 14 and VivoBook 15
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Canon 6D MK II
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which case should I buy for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCTechnical Lead - Infrastructure SMENSW
- FTIT Project ManagerOther
- TPTechnical Business AnalystQLD
- FTCloud Infrastructure Architect - Townsville Location - PermQLD
- FTData AnalystOther
- CCSolution Engineer - RF/HFC - TelcoVIC
- FTTechnical Digital Producer | 6 Month ContractOther
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCData AnalystQLD
- FTAndroid DeveloperSA
- FTApplication Migration EngineerOther
- CCContent WriterNSW
- FTIteration Manager / Scrum Master - DigitalOther
- FTSenior Change ManagerACT
- FTDevOps ConsultantVIC
- FTSenior Environment or Platform level Environment ManagersVIC
- CCJunior Test AnalystACT
- FTApplication Project ManagerOther
- FTSenior Tester - HardwareOther
- FTNet DeveloperACT
- TPData AnalystVIC
- FT.Net Developer - Multiple OpportunitiesOther