- Great coverage
- Nothing of note
An invaluable tool for big companies that need an increased layer of security.
Price$ 32.40 (AUD)
Most of us are using firewall, antivirus and spyware protection, so it would be fair to assume you are safe from externally-based information crimes. However, the increased use of portable storage devices means the threat to company data from the inside is growing. While the perimeters of a corporate network can be locked down, portable storage devices can still be used for corporate espionage. Threats include data theft, the introduction of viruses and malware, and the transfer of copyrighted media.
DeviceWall software addresses these threats by blocking selected devices instead of ports - allowing full, legitimate business functionality of specific devices.
The software includes an analysis graph which shows how data is being used and highlights potential abuses. An invaluable auditing tool also allows administrators to view potential threats by monitoring how devices are used throughout an organisation before deploying policies to client workstations. Authorisation rights can be managed effectively on an individual user basis for all classes of portable media devices. Administrators can have a universal policy applied at the touch of a button to any level user on the network.
The program can be deployed efficiently from a central administration server via a simple Windows security-style GUI interface. In circumstances where device access needs to be granted outside of policy restrictions, an access code can be deployed from the central server. This allows for temporary access when not connected to the corporate network, but the transgression is still added to the audit log for tracking.
Join the newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Latest News Articles
- Dropbox go pro with Dropbox Profesional
- Intel launches AI-driven anti-money laundering solution
- Nvidia unveils Pegasus, an AI computer that can power fully autonomous vehicles
- Dragon Gets NDIS Approval
- NAB go in on Google Assistant integration with new app
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Canon 6D MK II
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which case should I buy for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- TPSenior Security Consultant - WirelessNSW
- FTScrum Master, MarketingOther
- FTMarketing CoordinatorOther
- FTCampaign AnalystOther
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics CRM DeveloperOther
- FTTechnical ConsultantACT
- CCIseries Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- FTProject Manager - PLMOther
- CCFinance AnalystNSW
- FTSystems AnalystACT
- FTSenior Digital Producer | 6 Month Contract roleNSW
- CCDevOps Developer (Brisbane Location)NSW
- TPProject Manager/Business Analyst - HPWQLD
- FTOffice 365 Technical SpecialistOther
- FTChange AnalystOther
- FTJunior-Mid level Technical Software Support/Project CoordinatorQLD
- FTService Desk Consultant - Must have baseline or NV1 clearanceOther
- FTPython Developer - FinTech/TradingOther
- CCTechnical Lead - Infrastructure SMENSW
- FTSolutions DesignerNSW
- FTSenior Salesforce Systems AnalystQLD
- CCMigration EngineerNSW
- FTTransport EngineerOther
- CCMulesoft DeveloperVIC
- FTTransport Capacity Planner - Telecom domainVIC