DietPower is software that helps you balance your diet.
- Easy to use
- You still have to do the hard yards
DietPower is easy to use from the get-go, but you'll save time overall - and get more out of this deep program - if you avail yourself of the tutorials sprinkled throughout. Education and discipline are the keys to weight loss and good nutrition, and DietPower helps in both categories.
Price$ 29.99 (AUD)
Note: pricing for this product is in US$.
DietPower is software that helps you balance your diet by giving regular feedback on your dietary and exercise habits.
First, tell DietPower how much you want to weigh and when. Every time you record your weight, the program designs a calorie budget for you. Select from the 21,000+ foods in the database or add your own, and DietPower shows the effect of these foods on your weight goals and your balance of 33 nutrients.
The program also estimates calorie expenditures for over a thousand kinds of activity, from accordion playing to yoga teaching. (And if the counts here are accurate, it's much more slimming to attend a yoga class than it is to teach one.) If you stay within your calorie budget and faithfully record your meals and exercise, DietPower can help you to reach your desired weight on your target date.
Version 4.0 introduced Nutrition Quotient, which charts your consumption of various nutrients - fat, cholesterol, carbs, vitamins, and so forth - and tells you if your intake is ahead or behind. Since then, Smart Seconds has joined NQ as a way to improve your eating throughout the day.
If you've eaten anything today that fits in to the "some is good, more is better" profile for your goal, DietPower highlights it in bright green.
Less useful - but still beneficial - Helper Foods get a light green. Taken together, Smart Seconds and NQ give a good thumbnail of your day's successes and mistakes and lets you tip the balance in the right direction.
The fudge we ate today gets an NQ of -9; the skim milk gets a 17. No surprise that Smart Seconds tells me to drink more skim milk, and that another slice of wheat bread wouldn't hurt us.
Join the newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
Latest News Articles
- AMD Radeon Pro Graphics powers Amazon Web Services AppStream 2.0
- Trend Micro Strengthens its Security Offerings in Trend Micro Security
- Here's the Apple macOS High Sierra release date
- Adobe and Microsoft expand productivity partnership
- Huawei CEO Talks Up AI Ambitions At IFA
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Huawei Y5 (2017) Review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- TPAudio Visual Project ManagerNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics CRM DeveloperOther
- FTInternal Communications ManagerOther
- FTCyber Security Project ManagerOther
- CCOracle Identity & Access Management AdministratorNSW
- CCService Management AnalystNSW
- FTSystems Co-ordinator / AdministratorOther
- FTSenior Wintel EngineerOther
- CCHogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneQLD
- FTSenior Java DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Project AnalystOther
- FTBusiness Intelligence DeveloperSA
- FTCustomer Support OfficerSA
- CCMultiple Hadoop Developers Canberra, Brisbane, Melbourne or AdelaideSA
- TPWordPress DeveloperVIC
- TPBusiness Program Manager - Digital TransformationNSW
- TP.Net ArchitectQLD
- FTProject Manager | High Profile 4 year Transformation ProjectQLD
- CCService Desk ConsultantNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- FTSenior Unica DeveloperOther
- FTService Request ManagerSA
- FTRPA DeveloperOther
- CCWintel EngineerQLD