- Tiny, easy to use, plug and play
- Nothing to speak of
The DPandA TV-Stick is a terrific little TV tuner that is perfect for plugging into your notebook. It's also ideal for those of us who don't like venturing into the unknown innards of a PC enclosure to install a PCI device.
Price$ 249.00 (AUD)
The DPandA TV-Stick is tiny, measuring less than 10cm in length. It plugs directly into a USB 2.0 port. The bandwidth the USB 2.0 interface provides is enough for HDTV support, and this tuner displays HD channels without any qualms.
The TV-Stick installed faultlessly on our test system. Its supplied software interface is the same as the Hauppauge Nova-t. It supports scheduled recording, timeshifting and is a very easy and stable program to use.
Even though the unit we looked at was a pre-production model, it tuned into all the available channels in our area and displayed them very well. In fact, we experienced no problems at all during testing this little marvel.
Physically, the unit plugs directly into a USB 2.0 port and the antenna cable plugs into the other end of the device. Because the TV-Stick's thickness may interfere with the ports either side of the one it is plugged into, and because the antenna cable you use may be slightly heavy, a USB extension cable may be necessary.
The DPandA TV-Stick is perfect for notebook users and for those of you who don't want a bulky external TV tuner.
Join the newsletter!
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
cloudandco Smart Cane
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Apple iPhone X
Toys for Boys
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Bose SoundLink Micro
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Lego Mindstorms EV3
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Xbox One X
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Google Home Mini review: a welcome addition to the smart speaker family.
- 4 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 5 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
Latest News Articles
- BenQ unveils a pair of new ergonomic eSports mice
- Crucial Launches Highest Density 128GB DDR4 LRDIMM Server Memory
- The Razer BlackWidow Ultimate Will Now Resist the Elements
- Logitech Unveils MX ERGO, their first trackball in nearly a decade
- MSI's new Ryzen-ready motherboard coming to Oz
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- PC World 2017 Editors' Choice Awards Nomineees Announced
- LG V30+ review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
- Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTRecords AnalystOther
- CCSenior Application SpecialistNSW
- FTRigger TechniciansOther
- FTOracle Financial Functional Oracle FinancialNSW
- CCTechnical Lead - BrisbaneNSW
- CCService Desk AnalystWA
- FTChange ManagerOther
- FTSoftware Engineer (Java)SA
- CCVirtualisation Network EngineerVIC
- FTLevel 1 Application Support (POS)QLD
- TPSystems Engineer - Dell EMCWA
- FTSenior Power BI Developer, AzureOther
- FTJunior-Mid Level Java DeveloperQLD
- TPProject Manager - Windows 10QLD
- FTServiceNow Solution SpecialistOther
- FTPronto Systems / Reporting AnalystVIC
- FTProject Coordinator / Project Support OfficerSA
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Field Services Telecommunication RiggerACT
- FTDevOps EngineerNSW
- FTInfrastructure ArchitectOther
- CCDesktop Support / Field TechnicianWA
- FTPEGA ArchitectOther
- FTBig Data EngineerOther
- FTJunior Manual Tester - Accounting & FinanceOther