DriveSitter Pro delves deep into your hard disk and reports on a mind-boggling amount of information.
- Audio quality is decent
- Not comfortable to wear
Though the audio playback occasionally comes together, the myriad gambles that 66 Audio has made on form factor and design fails to do the same.
Price$ 129.00 (AUD)
Note: the pricing for this product is in US$.
If you want to know in exquisite detail absolutely everything about the functioning of your hard disk — and want to be warned if there's a danger of crashing — you'll want to give DriveSitter Pro a try.
DriveSitter Pro delves deep into your hard disk and reports on a mind-boggling amount of information. Be aware, though, that much of the information will be incomprehensible to the uninitiated, and that if you don't need this level of detail, the registration price of US$25 is overkill.
DriveSitter Pro does a very good job of starting with the basics, showing you basic such as your disk manufacturer, capacity, free space, type of file system (NTFS or FAT), serial number, and more.
In addition, DriveSitter Pro reports on the overall health and performance of your hard disk, and even provides you the current temperature, so that you can be warned if it's in danger of overheating or crashing.
That, though, is just the beginning. With DriveSitter Pro you'll also see exquisitely detailed information about disk performance and other metrics, most of which you may or may not understand, such as Raw Read Error Rate, Spin-up Time, and Power-ups Count.
And it offers much more than that, with weird-sounding statistics such as Offline Uncorrectable Sector Count. And there are plenty of statistics that are merely listed as "unknown attribute".
Note that in order for DriveSitter to get the most information and statistics possible from your drive, the drive must adhere to S.M.A.R.T. (Self-Monitoring Analysis and Reporting Technology) hard disk technology. Most newer hard disks do, but the best way to find out is to install this software, and see what it finds out.
If you understand these kinds of statistics, you'll most likely love DriveSitter Pro. If not, you may not be a fan, although its ability to watch the health of your hard disk is useful even for those who don't understand most of the arcane statistics.
Join the newsletter!
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Apple iPhone X
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
cloudandco Smart Cane
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Toys for Boys
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Bose SoundLink Micro
Google Daydream View VR Headset
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Xbox One X
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 TCL X2 review: QLED escapes the premium market
- 2 Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- 3 Acer Spin 5 review: Value for money but conditions apply
- 4 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 5 Sony LF-S50G review: Google Assistant and then some
- Rumu review: Rebel without a cord
- Overwatch League draws millions of eyes in first week
- How Australian retailers can drive customers to Amazon
- Film Review: The Commuter
- Spectre CPU patches can cause unwanted reboots, Intel warns
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- CES 2018: Belkin go big on wearables accessories
- Amazon Alexa and Echo set for Febuary launch
- OPPO Load Up A73 Smartphone With Flagship Features
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTInformation Security AnalystNSW
- CCPresales Network Solution ArchitectWA
- FTSenior Project ManagerOther
- FTSenior Healthcare Pre-Sales Exec. / Clinical Advisor - Perm - North Ryde areaNSW
- CCInformation Security AnalystNSW
- CCTechnical Business AnalystVIC
- CCIteration Lead - Telco - Melbourne CBDVIC
- FTAutomation Tester/Technical Business AnalystOther
- CCUser Experience DesignerACT
- FTSalesforce Developers x 7Other
- FTService Desk AnalystVIC
- FTNetwork Engineering Team Lead/Network ManagerWA
- FTSenior Salesforce DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTEPMO Support AnalystWA
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- FTProject Manager (Rail/ Signalling/Electrical / Construction)Other
- CCJunior to Mid Level Java Developer - BankingQLD
- FTInfrastructure ArchitectOther
- FTSystems Engineer (UC)QLD
- TPUser Interface Designer/DeveloperACT
- CCCyber Security Team/stream LeadVIC
- CCLead Technical Specialist ? Wintel PlatformVIC
- CCSecurity Business AnalystVIC
- CCHFC Project Officer (Governance Support) - 6 mth contract - Nth SydneyNSW